The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Anyone care to develop further the rules of cricket, does England have any chance to beat Bangladesh

Bangladesh has 260/6 and England 83/3

What does these numbers mean?

Does this mean England will lose?

Anyone care to develop further the rules of cricket, does England have any chance to beat Bangladesh

Bangladesh has 260/6 and England 83/3

What does these numbers mean?

Does this mean England will lose?

It depends on what type of game it is. There's a test match (up to five days, where each time gets two innings), a one day match or a twenty over game. Would be wise to familiarise yourself with the difference before you bet on it. Cricket's not the type of sport you can just drop into and understand. I'd stay away unless you're totally sure mate.

The number to the left is the number of runs each team has made in total. the number on the right shows how many players on that team are 'out'- (ruled out of the game).

Generally teams put their best batsmen in first which means 3 of England's best batsmen are now out, and having only made 83 runs it would seem like we're not doing very well.

England are pretty much in control at the minute, 161/4, run rate should not be an issue.

Yes however Spain need to score against Pakistan in field hockey also for me to make a 18 euro win

my last 3 bets have all resulted in the games being postponed. le mans/boredeaux....nacional/belenenses which is about to kick off after being postponed last night and berwick/livingston.

at least i'm not losing.

my last 3 bets have all resulted in the games being postponed. le mans/boredeaux....nacional/belenenses which is about to kick off after being postponed last night and berwick/livingston.

at least i'm not losing.

If you consider interest not earned/inflation, you are ;)

at least i'm not losing.

If you consider interest not earned/inflation, you are ;)

anyhoo nacional are winning and i laid them as soon as they scored to guarntee a profit as they were playing crap.

Germany U21, Spain U21 & Scotland U21.

Also, I had a strange idea which I thought I'd share/put out there:

If you get roughly 16 bankers (and I mean, bankers ie. 1/10 or shorter) - that's about 7/2 by my calculations. Worth whacking a hefty sum of money on such a bet, do you think?

If you get roughly 16 bankers (and I mean, bankers ie. 1/10 or shorter) - that's about 7/2 by my calculations. Worth whacking a hefty sum of money on such a bet, do you think?

Done that couple of times, never won. Better to bet on three probables, than 16 very probables.

No, stay clear. With that many games, one or two is bound to fuck it up for you.