The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Two words: Coleman Barrett. Two more: Prince Arron.

The bookies are clueless when it comes to relative unknows, at least one underdog always comes through.

I just need

A good bet tonight is Herbie Hide (outright) at 4/6 in Prizefighter.

& I have won a fair stack.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Birmingham, Man City, Pompey, Everton. for £24.

Birmingham

Man City 

Newcastle 

Sheff Wed

Ipswich 

Huddersfield 

Charlton

for £371

Barca & Notts are in the bag so need Liverpool & then either Fulham or Hamburg to win in 90 mins & i am quids in.

Sweet.

Went big on Toulon -6 V Connacht on Sportingbet

Put a double on H/cap of Toulouse & Toulon as well.

:thup:

FUCKING HELL!!!! I am having a great night.

I did not want to post it as I was bored with posting in this thread but I put money on

Cricket World Twenty20 West Indies v Ireland Match Betting In Play 30/04/2010 22:00 West Indies @ 1/6

Boxing Prizefighter Dickinson JL v Okoth N Fight Outcome 30/04/2010 23:30 Dickinson JL in Rnds 1-3  @ 11/4  :thup:

Can the WI beat the Paddys at 20/20

Guest dazzanufc1892

been trying to get odds for gerrard to not go to the world cup, and to also sign for barca, not one bookie would give me odds, so frustrating

been trying to get odds for gerrard to not go to the world cup, and to also sign for barca, not one bookie would give me odds, so frustrating

Can you ask the bookies to get you odds for anything?

So could I ask to get odds for the next german national head coach after the World Cup for example?

So could I ask to get odds for the next german national head coach after the World Cup for example?

Yes some will not bother ringing to find out the odds but some will & will comeback to you with a price. For this bet you really want to be asking a bookmaker who operates strongly in the Fatherland.

Yes some will not bother ringing to find out the odds but some will & will comeback to you with a price. For this bet you really want to be asking a bookmaker who operates strongly in the Fatherland.

Alright, thanks. Probably will ask Bwin then.

Guest scum

Got knowledge that a certain bookmaker is limiting betting on brighton and inverness. Make of it what you will.