The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Acc. Stanley v Barnet Match Result  27/04/2010 19:45 Draw @ 13/5 

Darlington v Notts Co. Match Result  27/04/2010 19:45 Notts Co. @ 2/5 

Cowdenbeath v Stirling Albion Match Result  27/04/2010 19:45 Stirling Albion @ 5/4 

Livingston v Albion Rovers Match Result  27/04/2010 19:45 Livingston @ 4/6 

£3 pays about £56.  Put the bet on without really looking at the stats but fuck it.

All going according to plan.  Oh, apart from Stirling Albion being 3-0 down to Cowdenbeath at half time. :lol:

I know I banged on about it but 1/2 was a amazing price for Notts County V Darlo.

Current score 0-2 to Notts County.

Current score 0-3 to Notts County.

Current score 0-4 to Notts County.

Current score 0-5 to Notts County.

I know I banged on about it but 1/2 was a amazing price for Notts County V Darlo.

Current score 0-2 to Notts County.

Current score 0-3 to Notts County.

Current score 0-4 to Notts County.

Make that 5. :lol:

Jonny you fiend, you're on quite the run at the moment. Let me know about what you're backing tomorrow.  :pow:

Ronnie was Mr Grumpyface today, less than 24 hours after producing some sublime stuff against Williams. God knows which Ronnie will turn up tomorrow. Selby must be furious he's not leading.

Jonny you fiend, you're on quite the run at the moment. Let me know about what you're backing tomorrow.  :pow:

Ronnie was Mr Grumpyface today, less than 24 hours after producing some sublime stuff against Williams. God knows which Ronnie will turn up tomorrow. Selby must be furious he's not leading.

Left the 7.67 in and went for:

Barca (wed)

Liverpool (thurs)

Fulham (thurs)

R+D (thurs)

£7.67 pays £73.83

Edge of sillyness to it, not that confident.

He came up big for me against Williams. So I felt I should stick by him. Many have said he is the best ever but he is hardly in the  Messi, Phil Taylor or Tiger Woods sort of class as being the best in there sport.

EDIT DUE TO MADRAS :thup:

He came up big for me against Williams. So I felt I should stick by him. Many have said he is the best ever but he is hardly in the  Messi, Phil Taylor or Tiger Woods sort of class.

you're joking. they are shit at snooker.

He came up big for me against Williams. So I felt I should stick by him. Many have said he is the best ever but he is hardly in the  Messi, Phil Taylor or Tiger Woods sort of class.

you're joking. they are s*** at snooker.

:iamatwat: :thup:

He came up big for me against Williams. So I felt I should stick by him. Many have said he is the best ever but he is hardly in the  Messi, Phil Taylor or Tiger Woods sort of class as being the best in there sport.

You've got to be kidding me, when he's at his best no one can get within a country mile of him, he's not as dominant, purely because he's an enigma, but he is by far the best.

Keyword "WHEN" watch The Power & most are beaten before the first chuck. Federer used to have that aura of beating people before the game started as well. Most of snookers elite think they are in with a chance against ROS.

Keyword "WHEN" watch The Power & most are beaten before the first chuck. Federer used to have that aura of beating people before the game started as well. Most of snookers elite think they are in with a chance against ROS.

Not sure about that, I think they all pretty much accept that if Ronnie plays well he is unbeatable, you only need to hear Mark Williams last night for proof of that...

Felt sorry for Williams considering how gash (by ROS's (that could catch on) standards) the Rocket was today. Williams played pretty well thoroughout their match but just found O'Sullivan that bit better. 3 centures in the last 4 frames or something, unbelievable.

Thats the key though his inconsistency. Been a pro since 1992 & has 3 worldies which is the same amount as John Higgins. Lets hope he destroys Selby though :thup:

Definitely his inconsistency is horrific, but he's so good at his best, it's impossible for him to be consistent for me...

The way you say that puts Higgins down a bit, one of the greatest players of all time, and certainly the only player of all time that could come remotely close to Ronnie at his best.

Thats the key though his inconsistency. Been a pro since 1992 & has 3 worldies which is the same amount as John Higgins. Lets hope he destroys Selby though :thup:

Ronnie himself reckons Higgins is a massive underachiever in terms of worldies won, says he's the best player ever I think.

Örebro are 3.75 to win away to Kalmar, or 2.62 draw no bet (bet365)

Kalmar are yet to win a game this season, and Örebro are coming into this with nine points from their last three games. Kalmar have been shite at home this season, they even managed to lose to us. They've conceded 11 times at home, only scoring four and picked up one point from four home games. Örebro are the third best away team in the league as well, having won three and lost one, no draws. All in all, I'd say it's a great price, and well worth a small bet.

This post obviously jinxes though