The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

i was very very tempted to get heavily on to man utd but not so sure now. defintly take them but not sure how much.

Also, had a dream that Sunderland won 10-0 today. :undecided:

Think about it.

i was very very tempted to get heavily on to man utd but not so sure now. defintly take them but not sure how much.

Think about it.

10 you say...whats your record like in the dreams come true department ?

I'm still considering this one too. They always win games like this don't they?

Think about it.

10 you say...whats your record like in the dreams come true department ?

Well, the last one had me playing up front for England, so...

well i've gone in heavier than normal on man utd but not as heavy as i would have had chelsea not won.

I've put dough on the mackems. We'll see if I have the mind skills.

Not taking manu but have gone for <1.5 goals in first half at 1.5.

Proving quite a profitable hungover sunday so far! Probably best to quit while ahead but the Norwegian games are tempting. Wish Kaizero was about.

Proving quite a profitable hungover sunday so far! Probably best to quit while ahead but the Norwegian games are tempting. Wish Kaizero was about.

don't think i'll touch the norwegian games (well maybe a silly low stake accy) but if man utd win i could well roll a lot of it onto real madrid.

edit....molde and lillestrom. not bothering with real to start (maybe go inplay depending on what happens)

don't think i'll touch the norwegian games (well maybe a silly low stake accy) but if man utd win i could well roll a lot of it onto real madrid.

Madrid on the handicap? Normal odds are shocking!

Madrid on the handicap? Normal odds are shocking!

the only handicap available on betfair is -2.5 and thats just better than evens. can't be chewed transferring money to other dormant accounts.

oh aye...check my edit above.

surely i wasn't the only one to balk at the starting odds then dive in after osasuna scored.............................then throw things at their screens for a long time ?

surely i wasn't the only one to balk at the starting odds then dive in after osasuna scored.............................then throw things at their screens for a long time ?

I had Madrid -1 and -2.5 so I was fairly resigned to defeat, only launching at the screen when Ronaldo thumped the post with the last kick. Backed Madrid with 5 minutes to go though so no losses - until now when I've put it all on the evening's games of course.

I had Madrid -1 and -2.5 so I was fairly resigned to defeat, only launching at the screen when Ronaldo thumped the post with the last kick. Backed Madrid with 5 minutes to go though so no losses - until now when I've put it all on the evening's games of course.

i've went a accy for tonight, 5 timer...backing braga/sporting lisbon/inter and laying mallorca and montpellier.

not taking any notice of them either, haven't got a clue as to current scores.

fucking Rosenborg at 0-0 for the 2nd fucking week in a row. fucking score you useless bastards. 'best team in the Norwegian league' my fucking arse.