The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

i fancy a pumped up Leeds backed with radged up Elland road crowd to cause an upset against Liverpool, especially if Liverpool rest the likes of Torres, Gerrard, Carragher etc

Aye i've stayed well away from that game

biggest problem with the carling cup is you don't know how strong the line ups of the premier league team are going to be.

aye, arsenal are the only team i've gone for in the league cup (treble with rushden at gateshead and barce at santander)

Cup games rape my bank account. No thanks!

Also get all your cash on Arsenal, we often annihilate West Brom.

anyone see the contradiction ?

:lol:

Arsenal, Sevilla, Barcelona should all be safe bets tonight, having them and one or two more games tonight, don't know which ones yet though.

Arsenal, Sevilla, Barcelona should all be safe bets tonight, having them and one or two more games tonight, don't know which ones yet though.

Arsenal and Barca - agreed. But not Sevilla they are playing Mallorca who are above them in the league, unbeaten and at home.

I've been looking at a few non-league and Scottish games for tonight and fancy these: Oxford, Kidderminster, Stevenage, Hibernian, Aberdeen and Motherwell. Will check out the odds when I get home (can't access gambling sites at work) and maybe whittle it down to a 4/5 team accy.

Arsenal and Barca - agreed. But not Sevilla they are playing Mallorca who are above them in the league, unbeaten and at home.

I've been looking at a few non-league and Scottish games for tonight and fancy these: Oxford, Kidderminster, Stevenage, Hibernian, Aberdeen and Motherwell. Will check out the odds when I get home (can't access gambling sites at work) and maybe whittle it down to a 4/5 team accy.

Sevilla are at home mate.

Stuck to those three games on one, the one Ronaldo posted and one with Leeds or Draw, Barnsley or Draw and Nottingham Forest or Draw.

generous

Liverpool

Arsenal

Stoke

Mackems

Villa

Chelsea

Man U

Man City

£12 returns £310 :kasper:

I can't see it coming off, but if it does, I will thank you :aww: Only put about £5 on it though.

so i'm not the only one who copies off Ronaldo :lol:

Sevilla are at home mate.

Stuck to those three games on one, the one Ronaldo posted and one with Leeds or Draw, Barnsley or Draw and Nottingham Forest or Draw.

Sorry my bad, Sevilla are at home.

Had a quid each way on S.Taylor first scorer on Saturday, which netted me £35.  In the same day I won £40 from putting the remaining fiver in my account on some online slots and the next day I put £1 in the Star Wars gambler in the pub and won the £70 jackpot.

Jonny's Mental bet of the week:

Arsenal

Burnley

Carlisle

Liverpool

Blackburn

Peterborough

Scunthorpe

Stoke

Sunderland

West Ham

Aston Villa

Chelsea

Everton

Tottenham

£2 pays £25, 451

Would you rather see us lose and net 25 grand or see us win?

I'd rather see him win that bet than have NUFC win, so I can guess what his answer would be :lol:

Jonny's Mental bet of the week:

Arsenal

Burnley

Carlisle

Liverpool

Blackburn

Peterborough

Scunthorpe

Stoke

Sunderland

West Ham

Aston Villa

Chelsea

Everton

Tottenham

£2 pays £25, 451

Would you rather see us lose and net 25 grand or see us win?

What a ridiculously insane question :lol: 25 grand always :pow:

Guest geordienorway

Mine for tonight:

E Trier - A Bielefeld

Karlsruhe - Bor Dortmund

£5 returns £100.

Sevilla -1 - Mallorca

Nottingham Forest - Blackburn

Racing - Barcelona -1

£5 returns £60.