The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Why are Santander 2/7 to beat Gijon? Gijon are 4 points better off than them.

Dunno, Racing have a disgusting home record too, tempting to go Gijon +1.5.

Suspicion that Gijón will throw the game so a fellow northern team isn't relegated.

Valencia lining up with the second string. Villa and Silva dropped from the squad.

full second string or 5 or 6 dropped ?

7 dropped from their best XI, including keeper.

Moyá, Miguel, Maduro, Alexis, Jordi Alba, Fernandes, Baraja, Vicente, Pablo, Chori Domínguez, Zigic

Actually that's pretty much full second string. Only Pablo and Miguel from their best XI.

Think I'll leave bet365 alone for a few days and play with the full £9 left in my Skybet account and see where it gets me. If the answer's nowhere then I'll be leaving that account alone until the World Cup.

Just placed my first ever bet ever. Man what a rush. Novel idea this gambling thing, might start doing it daily or something.

and what odds did you get on losing your virginity ?

(oh come on you knew i was logged in)

See sometimes those quips are funny. I mean, if they're done well, they're good. That's just poor though - so obvious man, there's enough to work with ffs. Think outide the box from time to time, eh?

See sometimes those quips are funny. I mean, if they're done well, they're good. That's just poor though - so obvious man, there's enough to work with ffs. Think outide the box from time to time, eh?

i know. thats why i dressed it up with the bit in brackets.

anyway, what was the bet ?. there is a rule that some in here adhere to of only posts before the event count, anything after is trying to appear clever.

A double on the League 1 play-off semis. £2 on Millwall bt Huddersfield/Swindon bt Charlton. 13/2. Living dangerously here like.

i'd be looking at 2 home wins (mi'wa and charlton isn't it)....but look at my history of play off games as a guide  :thdn:

I won on all three playoff finals last year as a treble, may well have a go at that again this year. I bet on the three teams with the longest odds, although other than Gillingham they were all practically the same anyway.

I was gonna go for two home wins originally, but after 30 mins pacing and heavy breathing, i decided to put my arse on the line.

did you bet online ? did you even look for any deals ?

Here man, maddy. He's had a crash course in online betting, I linked him to a 'key terms explained' page and to oddschecker too.

There'll be a test next week mind you.

Here man, maddy. He's had a crash course in online betting, I linked him to a 'key terms explained' page and to oddschecker too.

There'll be a test next week mind you.

oddschecker is a most annoying site. the tracking of odds is often way out.