The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£20 I won yesterday on Roma and Parma, with the hope of re-investing it later today.

eh ?

(or is this in reference to the italians fixing matches ?)

He won £20 yesterday and is putting it on Roma and Parma winning today.

:thup:

£20 I won yesterday on Roma and Parma, with the hope of re-investing it later today.

eh ?

(or is this in reference to the italians fixing matches ?)

He won £20 yesterday and is putting it on Roma and Parma winning today.

:thup:

oh i see, i thought you were saying you won £20 yesterday on roma and parma.

Assuming Roma don't collapse, going to put a couple of quid on the Parma draw to minimise any loss.

Madrid look decent value at 1/3 later.

I've asked this before but I forgot (:blush:), what's the difference between (looking at bet365 here), Madrid -1 at 1.52, and Madrid -1, -1,5.. at 1.74?

Assuming Roma don't collapse, going to put a couple of quid on the Parma draw to minimise any loss.

I've asked this before but I forgot (:blush:), what's the difference between (looking at bet365 here), Madrid -1 at 1.52, and Madrid -1, -1,5.. at 1.74?

£2.31 wasted but at least the double looks near enough certain now.

-1 means you get your full stake back if they win by 1 goal exactly. -1, -1.5 means you get half your stake back if they win by 1 goal exactly.

definitly going rosenborg/barce/real madrid/fener.

it'll be a 4-55pm decision wether to include valencia (and if they scored first i'd be laying to my stake anyway). i just want to know what stregnth team they'll have out.

Salford beating Saint Helens 22-12 coming upto H/T & SKY BET are still giving Salford +10.5. Saints good team but not at there best today may be worth a punt.

Good call mate. I backed Over 68.5 points at HT. Tried to get on +10.5 but it changed to +7.5 when I went to place the bet.

Blackpool -48 vs Gateshead tomorrow. O0

Hope you took my advice on this, 60-0...at half time. :lol:

This one is in progress, but I've got Rosenborg, Copenhagen, Valencia and Real Madrid.

Copenhagen are in the bag, but Valencia is the tricky one.

£1 returns £4.73. Hoping to raise money for some early World Cup bets.

definitly going rosenborg/barce/real madrid/fener.

it'll be a 4-55pm decision wether to include valencia (and if they scored first i'd be laying to my stake anyway). i just want to know what stregnth team they'll have out.

stuff it. i've stuck valencia in there.

Why are Santander 2/7 to beat Gijon? Gijon are 4 points better off than them.

Gijon have nothing to play for, Racing are fighting the drop. Also, VI a couple of pages back in this thread mentioned rumours of Gijon throwing the game.

Salford beating Saint Helens 22-12 coming upto H/T & SKY BET are still giving Salford +10.5. Saints good team but not at there best today may be worth a punt.

Good call mate. I backed Over 68.5 points at HT. Tried to get on +10.5 but it changed to +7.5 when I went to place the bet.

Blackpool -48 vs Gateshead tomorrow. O0

Hope you took my advice on this, 60-0...at half time. :lol:

Blackpool 132-0 Gateshead - FT

:mackems: