The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

My bet may not come off but Man City are roasting this lot.

It's far more likely City win by two or more than West Ham equalising. :nods:

LETS HOPE SO!!!!

O0

Cheers.

Not sure if to bank it or whack the winnings on Egypt U20 to beat Parguay who are down to 10 men & score at 1-1.

LETS HOPE SO!!!!

O0

Cheers.

Not sure if to bank it or whack the winnings on Egypt U20 to beat Parguay who are down to 10 men & score at 1-1.

Fuck it, I'm going for it! Not all my winnings though, just a tenner.

LETS HOPE SO!!!!

O0

Cheers.

f*** it, I'm going for it! Not all my winnings though, just a tenner.

Put £20 on at 21/10 but it was 6/4 when I first looked, 2-1 when I went to put it on & 21/10 by the time it went on.

It looks like Egypt U20 will not score. Time to whack some cash on NFL.

Goodnight.

I want to throw some more money away tonight, what's your NFL bets?

The NFL boys in GC are not that keen on Dallas but I am going to go with them -8.5. Ideally I would stay awake watch the 1st points on the board & then bet in-play.

FUCKING PARGUAY WON!!!

I haven't decided exactly what bets I'm going to do tonight, but it'll be combinations of the following (to win):

Preston, Leeds Utd, Newcastle, West Brom, Charlton, Bristol Rovers, Bournemouth, Dag & Red, Rotherham, Arsenal, Barca, AC Milan, Man Utd, Real Madrid, Inter Milan and Chelsea.

Ooh, this thread looks fun.

Tonight i've had a punt on:

£5 on Charlton, Swindon double. Returns roughly £30.

£5 on Cardiff, Sheff. United, Preston, Boro. Returns around £55 (i think).

Not sure what i'll stick on for the Champions League games yet.

Cricket England to get less  Under (147.5) they are 118-8 for 8 looks good to me.

Very good. I backed against them earlier on in the innings when it became apparent we were struggling and it is a really difficult pitch for the batsmen.

Cricket England to get less  Under (147.5) they are 118-8 for 8 looks good to me.

Very good. I backed against them earlier on in the innings when it became apparent we were struggling and it is a really difficult pitch for the batsmen.

Got 5/6 with Paddy Power. Unreal forecast when consider how bad the top order did. Watch J.Anderson start swatting it around.

Got 5/6 with Paddy Power. Unreal forecast when consider how bad the top order did. Watch J.Anderson start swatting it around.

Likewise. I backed us to make Under 201.5 when we were three down.

THAT IS PRINTING MONEY!!!!

I AM ON THE EDGE WHILE YOUR WORK IS DONE!!!

THAT IS PRINTING MONEY!!!!

I AM ON THE EDGE WHILE YOUR WORK IS DONE!!!

I thought so too. Didn't have much on mind, only what I had left in my Paddy Power account. 

Fingers crossed you'll be fine too. O0