The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

any team news ahead of the swedish decider. really fancy gothenburg (yurdyburdy for the locals)for this and thay've been good to me this season.

They are playing us in a game that will decide who wins the league. We're one point ahead, so a draw will see us winning it. They are a great side, haven't lost at home all season, but we're also the best away team in the league. Hysén (ex mackem, the twat) is in terrific form for them and is their main threat. One of their regular CB is suspended, while we have got our entire first team to chose from.

I would expect a low score, 1-1 give or take a goal a side. But, it is basically a cup final, and absolutely anything can happen. I'm obviously staying well clear of betting.

In the fight against relegation, Hammarby are already down, and Djurgården and Örgryte are battling for who'll get to qualify and who'll go straight down. Both teams needs to win, but both are pretty abysmal and to be honest, I don't fancy either of them to win.

Guest rosstoon

Had one come in yesterday. All over 2.5 goals. in Norwich, Charlton, Southampton and brighton game.  5 on 78 back. Put 5 on today, Rangers, Inter, Valencia, ajax all to win and man city over 2.5 goals. returns £84.

any team news ahead of the swedish decider. really fancy gothenburg (yurdyburdy for the locals)for this and thay've been good to me this season.

They are playing us in a game that will decide who wins the league. We're one point ahead, so a draw will see us winning it. They are a great side, haven't lost at home all season, but we're also the best away team in the league. Hysén (ex mackem, the t***) is in terrific form for them and is their main threat. One of their regular CB is suspended, while we have got our entire first team to chose from.

I would expect a low score, 1-1 give or take a goal a side. But, it is basically a cup final, and absolutely anything can happen. I'm obviously staying well clear of betting.

In the fight against relegation, Hammarby are already down, and Djurgården and Örgryte are battling for who'll get to qualify and who'll go straight down. Both teams needs to win, but both are pretty abysmal and to be honest, I don't fancy either of them to win.

cheers towelie and congrats.

however it still cost me a fiver as i went for it.

If we can't score against that defence we're completely screwed.

I reckon Carroll and Ranger would terrorise the likes of Chris Morgan, who is a cunt of a thuggish, talentless clogger. Having said that, we're away from home and Hughton will no doubt fuck about with silly tactics.

If we can't score against that defence we're completely screwed.

I reckon Carroll and Ranger would terrorise the likes of Chris Morgan, who is a c*** of a thuggish, talentless clogger. Having said that, we're away from home and Hughton will no doubt f*** about with silly tactics.

theres every chance he'll just bully them. could be a good learning sesh then.

anyway we don't expect our forwards to score goals these days.

Got £1.20 in my Paddy Power account so will be putting a bet on our game.. not sure what though. :undecided: Possibly an 'anytime goalscorer' sort of one, want to avoid backing us to win for jinxing purposes.

Got £1.20 in my Paddy Power account so will be putting a bet on our game.. not sure what though. :undecided: Possibly an 'anytime goalscorer' sort of one, want to avoid backing us to win for jinxing purposes.

Nolan.

Ronaldo here is your bet : 

M Harewood to score in 90 minutes and Newcastle to win the match  10/3

I will be on 

Newcastle to win and 3 or 4 total goals in the match 4/1
&
Newcastle to win and 1 or 2 total goals in the match  4/1

AC Milan v Real Madrid

Rubin Kazan v Barcelona

Lyon v Liverpool

Sevilla v VfB Stuttgart

Hamburg v Celtic

Toulouse v Shakhtar Donetsk

Fiver pays just under £250

I was gonna go for Lyon, but is there is any reason why you've gone for Liverpool?

I fancy Besiktas in my accumulator too.

i just dont get how Smith and Gutierez are just 5/1 to score anytime tonight despite playing over 100 games between them without a goal, i guess there will just be standerd prices for midfielders and each player wont have a calculated price depending on form but still thats a awful price - saying that i think Gutierez will score tonight  ;D

AC Milan v Real Madrid

Rubin Kazan v Barcelona

Lyon v Liverpool

Sevilla v VfB Stuttgart

Hamburg v Celtic

Toulouse v Shakhtar Donetsk

Fiver pays just under £250

I was gonna go for Lyon, but is there is any reason why you've gone for Liverpool?

I fancy Besiktas in my accumulator too.

If Liverpool end up having one of their jammy european nights, I might as well make money out of it.  If they lose they're out and that's defo worth losing a fiver over.

Baheng to score and Newcastle to win the match 5/1

Nolan to score and Newcastle to win the match 5/1

Taylor to score and Newcastle to win the match 18/1

anyone else see what's wrong here?  :lol:

Aye it looks mental, I can assume they make Wes that low because he is striker.