NUSC obtain trust status

binnsy

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

i dont rate them but a good move imo

In the same boat.

They make a lot of noise, and sometimes its ill timed and ill placed and only helps reinforce the image that SSN helps broadcast around the world that we're some sort of Mafia ran club. Where we (the fans) have the power to oust out who we like and demand that the club be ran by our HUGE voice.

Out of interest, what reasons?

dunno tbh i dont really agree with the protests

This is something I was saying to Madras the other day, the protests are old news, yes they were how we started but we moved away from that and into this sort of work (even then, we didnt start the protests, they were already happening, what we attempted to do in forming was bring some structure and consistency to things).

Everything done by the nusc nowadays is for the benefit of all Newcastle fans, yes we will never be able to speak for everyone (but nobody ever would be) but we do have the best interests of the football club and fans at heart.

The best way to be able to see what we are about is to come along to one of our roadshows and hear what we are doing, ask questions and re-evaluate your thoughts. Roadshows coming up in next month or so are at South Shields, Blakelaw, Winlaton and central Newcastle. Come along, have a drink and see whats what. The roadshows and other events can be found here > http://www.nusc.org.uk/events.php?viewtype=new

:thup: Nice one, thats all it takes, if we're talking s**** or just a protest or an anti-Ashley group then you'll soon suss that out and will have every right and evidence to batter us with it.

I never battered nusc. I said I thought the thinking behind the protests was wrong. I've even said on here that an independent supporters group could have its benefits.

Out of interest, what reasons?

dunno tbh i dont really agree with the protests

This is something I was saying to Madras the other day, the protests are old news, yes they were how we started but we moved away from that and into this sort of work (even then, we didnt start the protests, they were already happening, what we attempted to do in forming was bring some structure and consistency to things).

Everything done by the nusc nowadays is for the benefit of all Newcastle fans, yes we will never be able to speak for everyone (but nobody ever would be) but we do have the best interests of the football club and fans at heart.

The best way to be able to see what we are about is to come along to one of our roadshows and hear what we are doing, ask questions and re-evaluate your thoughts. Roadshows coming up in next month or so are at South Shields, Blakelaw, Winlaton and central Newcastle. Come along, have a drink and see whats what. The roadshows and other events can be found here > http://www.nusc.org.uk/events.php?viewtype=new

might come along to one of the roadshows

Guest Brummiemag

Good news, some people must have put a lot of hard work into it so thanks for that pease pud and the rest