Darlington 2 - 7 Newcastle United - 18/07/09

Dave

Just got back. Some of the best craic at an away game ive been too. Lads running on the pitch when Shola scored, running away from the stewards, Saylor and Shola laughing their tits off. Oh aye and that guy who took a shit load of abuse. Sholas Goals were very good tbf.

TINO TINO TINO

Just got back. Some of the best craic at an away game ive been too. Lads running on the pitch when Shola scored, running away from the stewards, Saylor and Shola laughing their tits off. Oh aye and that guy who took a shit load of abuse. Sholas Goals were very good tbf.

TINO TINO TINO

:lol: Sounds like good craic.

I'm shattered like.

Game was pretty good. We were always comfortable. Quite how they managed two goals is beyond me.

Shola's second and Jonas' goal were beauties. Carroll's goal was great work from Enreeqee.

Fans running on the pitch was fairly funny, that steward was clearly a cunt. With ridiculous hair.

Dean Windass was good for a laugh too like.

LuaLua was impressive, always wanted the ball and skinned the full-back three or four times. Should have had at least one assist.

He did get an assist, for Shola's first.

LuaLua was impressive, always wanted the ball and skinned the full-back three or four times. Should have had at least one assist.

I meant directly from his wing play. A number of times he beat his man and put a decent cross in but nobody converted. On one of these, Shola was outside the penalty area.

I meant directly from his wing play. A number of times he beat his man and put a decent cross in but nobody converted. On one of these, Shola was outside the penalty area.

Were him and Carroll on the pitch at the same time? I reckon he might have got there, he seems to already have the knack of knowing where to be for a cross.

Were him and Carroll on the pitch at the same time? I reckon he might have got there, he seems to already have the knack of knowing where to be for a cross.

Nah, Lua went off at half time and Carroll came on.