Darlington 2 - 7 Newcastle United - 18/07/09

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Lets not even start on Manchester City becoming the richest team in the world to get relegated based on todays performance :facepalm:

Gateshead beat Sunderland 4-1 as well :celb:

Managerial record aside, I hope we keep H-u-g-h-t-o-n around as a coach.  He's been messed about over the last two years, and could quite easily have walked and found a job at a less self-destructive club.  But he has stayed, hasn't complained, and acted extremely professionally.  And although you can't tell much from a friendly, he seems to have the players showing the right attitude which is quite an achievement given the uncertainty and total lack of professionalism demonstrated by Ashley and his cronies. 

Guest Stephen927

Aye, i'm with you on that one Tooj. So was Keegan funnily enough.

I'll be so happy if he's here in September. I f***ing wish we'd get a manger.

The little lord Jonas lay down his sweet head...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Heneage_88/JonasJesus.jpg

:lol:

The players put in a good shift today for themselves, they want out of this club and one way to get that wish is to play well against mediocre opposition and hope a Prem team is interested in taking them.

Managerial record aside, I hope we keep Houghton around as a coach.  He's been messed about over the last two years, and could quite easily have walked and found a job at a less self-destructive club.  But he has stayed, hasn't complained, and acted extremely professionally.  And although you can't tell much from a friendly, he seems to have the players showing the right attitude which is quite an achievement given the uncertainty and total lack of professionalism demonstrated by Ashley and his cronies. 

I'd agree with you if you hadn't called him fucking Houghton. It's HUGHTON, H-U-G-H-T-O-N.

Managerial record aside, I hope we keep Houghton around as a coach.  He's been messed about over the last two years, and could quite easily have walked and found a job at a less self-destructive club.  But he has stayed, hasn't complained, and acted extremely professionally.  And although you can't tell much from a friendly, he seems to have the players showing the right attitude which is quite an achievement given the uncertainty and total lack of professionalism demonstrated by Ashley and his cronies. 

I'd agree with you if you hadn't called him fucking Houghton. It's HUGHTON, H-U-G-H-T-O-N.

I think it's more common to see it spelt Houghton than Hughton.  Very odd.

You know things are bad when we're resorting to turning Shola into a cult hero.

definite echoes of zico martin.

Or, dare I say it, a David Kelly?

Never in a million years a top flight striker, but a forward who could get the goals to help us up? Who knows.

had a cracking day,  enjoyable match, loads of goals and a really good piss up, i'm wrecked now like!  Can' believe how many fans we had down there,  papers are saying 4000 but we were talking to a steward who said we had over 5000..

You know things are bad when we're resorting to turning Shola into a cult hero.

definite echoes of zico martin.

Or, dare I say it, a David Kelly?

Never in a million years a top flight striker, but a forward who could get the goals to help us up? Who knows.

bollocks. ned was perfect for what we needed at the time. zico was cack and the zico tag came about as a piss take

WE    ARE    UNBEATEN    THIS preSEASON

wrong.

they got beat 4-1 off some traffic cones behind closed doors at darsley park

Can't I have have an unrealistic 'ganna win the leeg' moment before the state of the club somehow manages to get even worse than it is now?

WE    ARE    UNBEATEN    THIS preSEASON

wrong.

they got beat 4-1 off some traffic cones behind closed doors at darsley park

Can't I have have an unrealistic 'ganna win the leeg' moment before the state of the club somehow manages to get even worse than it is now?

Access denied.

Guest Heneage

Oh, and Xisco is gash.

I've been telling everyone  that on here  for the last year but people still don't believe it!!

Could you gentlemen expand?

Oh, and Xisco is gash.

I've been telling everyone  that on here  for the last year but people still don't believe it!!

Could you gentlemen expand?

Everything.

Awful touch, awful positioning, no desire.