Huddersfield Town 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 21/07/09

Ash

Guest toonlass

7:30 [Comment From blefuscu]

Why no commentary tonight Lee? 

7:30 Lee Ryder: 

That's a question for the moderators regarding commentary.

Is it because it was so abysmal last time, Lee?

Aye it was abysmal, but why Century (or whatever they are calling themselves this week) or Radio Newcastle aren't doing it is mad like. Why NUFC.TV on the main site hasn't bothered doing their own commentary is daft. People would pay the £3.99 for that I think.

"7:34 Matt McKenzie:  Hello all, Matt the moderator here: we're looking at doing another live commentary for this weekend - we'll keep you posted on www.chroniclelive.co.uk "

Guest toonlass

"7:34 Matt McKenzie:  Hello all, Matt the moderator here: we're looking at doing another live commentary for this weekend - we'll keep you posted on www.chroniclelive.co.uk "

Aye, saw that. Would prefer proper commentary, but if it has to be Lee Ryder then its better than nothing at all.

Guest toonlass

Anyone know where Vukcic is? Was hoping to see/hear him get a shot in the first team.

He's at the Under 19's European Championships (along with Ranger, although he is not in the England squad obviously, as he is Slovakian, Slovenian or something)

Is Geremi dead or something? I've not seen or heard anything from him all pre-season.

His agent was quoted the other day saying he was close to completing a move to a German club.

Transfer Embargo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's still under contract he ain't movin for no shit.

Guest toonlass

Is Geremi dead or something? I've not seen or heard anything from him all pre-season.

His agent was quoted the other day saying he was close to completing a move to a German club.

He's still under contract he ain't movin for no shit.

It would get a massive amount off the wage bill though. He has to go in all reality. Plus he is shite and his legs have gone.

West Ham scouts there to watch Carroll . Worrying if he has a good game.

I wouldn't be too much worried...Hammers won'r be paying the price we're asking for him

He's still under contract he ain't movin for no s***.

It would get a massive amount off the wage bill though. He has to go in all reality. Plus he is s**** and his legs have gone.

True, but a transfer embargo is a transfer embargo.