Newcastle United 0 - 0 Leeds United (FT) - 29/07/09

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest fading star

What’s the score with abuse on here. Is it a case of the admins being inconsistent, or are we all allowed to go around doing the f*** of you f***ing cocksucking mackem t*** stuff?

Its mainly due to the club being in free fall, and we are snapping at each other due to helpless frustration.

The circumstance don’t help but there’s a few on here who abuse anyone who disagrees with them. I try my best to ignore it but my patience is wearing thin and would like to know what the score is on abuse before dishing out what I‘ve been receiving. Is it one rule for some and another for everyone else, or are the admins ok with a s*** hurling free-for-all?

You started it man! :lol:

How?

If you call someone a 'mug', chances are they're going to come back with at least a 'tool' or whatever.

A fkn tool, is the term he used. All I want to know is if it's alright to respond in kind, or if the mods are biased?

Whats the score with abuse on here. Is it a case of the admins being inconsistent, or are we all allowed to go around doing the f*** of you f***ing cocksucking mackem t*** stuff?

Its mainly due to the club being in free fall, and we are snapping at each other due to helpless frustration.

The circumstance dont help but theres a few on here who abuse anyone who disagrees with them. I try my best to ignore it but my patience is wearing thin and would like to know what the score is on abuse before dishing out what Ive been receiving. Is it one rule for some and another for everyone else, or are the admins ok with a s*** hurling free-for-all?

How?

If you call someone a 'mug', chances are they're going to come back with at least a 'tool' or whatever.

A fkn tool, is the term he used. All I want to know is if it's alright to respond in kind, or if the mods are biased?

Is it alright for you to refer to him as a 'mug'?

Guest toonlass

What’s the score with abuse on here. Is it a case of the admins being inconsistent, or are we all allowed to go around doing the f*** of you f***ing cocksucking mackem t*** stuff?

The circumstance don’t help but there’s a few on here who abuse anyone who disagrees with them. I try my best to ignore it but my patience is wearing thin and would like to know what the score is on abuse before dishing out what I‘ve been receiving. Is it one rule for some and another for everyone else, or are the admins ok with a s*** hurling free-for-all?

How?

Nowt wrong with saying fuck on here, fuckity fuck fuck, fuck fuck.

Guest fading star

Cyber bullying :lol:

Not the best phrase but it’s accurate. NE5 may have been talking rubbish (or he might not) but he was consistently abused on here because he wouldn’t bow down to the group view. I don’t know why he was banned but his treatment on here was cowardly.

He comes across like a 10 year old, then just moans when people disagree.

Cyber bullying :lol:

Not the best phrase but its accurate. NE5 may have been talking rubbish (or he might not) but he was consistently abused on here because he wouldnt bow down to the group view. I dont know why he was banned but his treatment on here was cowardly.

How anyone can be affected by 'bullying' online :lol:

It's fucking online, noone forces you to come on the internet, or to login to Newcastle Online. If people were abusing him, why did he keep coming back?

If I was attacked down a back alley late at night, I wouldn't go back the next night and hang around to see if the same thing happened again.

Guest fading star

He comes across like a 10 year old, then just moans when people disagree.

Sounds like you.  

:thup: And were the rest of the antagonists banned?

As I keep saying all I want to know is if I can dish out abuse the next time I receive some. I fancy those who hurl s*** around would lose it altogether if they got a taste of their own medicine.

You are the antagonist.  :lol:  No-one was arguing till you called someone a mug.

Guest fading star

You seem to be ignoring me. Where has any kind of ban-worthy abuse towards you been tolerated?

I’m not playing that game. If you want to trawl through old threads feel free. I’d just like you to clarify what the situation is with abuse. I’ll trade insults if that’s how it goes on here, but it’ll end trouble.

You seem to be ignoring me. Where has any kind of ban-worthy abuse towards you been tolerated?

I’m not playing that game. If you want to trawl through old threads feel free. I’d just like you to clarify what the situation is with abuse. I’ll trade insults if that’s how it goes on here, but it’ll end trouble.

Ah right, so you're moaning about abuse towards you and bias displayed by admin/mods but you don't want to back it up. No problem.

The rules on abuse are here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,19164.0.html

Cheers.

Guest fading star

:thup: And were the rest of the antagonists banned?

As I keep saying all I want to know is if I can dish out abuse the next time I receive some. I fancy those who hurl s*** around would lose it altogether if they got a taste of their own medicine.

You are the antagonist.  :lol:  No-one was arguing till you called someone a mug.

Not big on semantics are you.

Im not playing that game. If you want to trawl through old threads feel free. Id just like you to clarify what the situation is with abuse. Ill trade insults if thats how it goes on here, but itll end trouble.

Well you can't make claims like that and not back them up without evidence.

We don't tolerate abuse, end of really. Here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/board,39.0.html . Spend your Sunday afternoon clarifying all the rules if you like.

Guest fading star

Ah right, so you're moaning about abuse towards you and bias displayed by admin/mods but you don't want to back it up. No problem.

The rules on abuse are here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,19164.0.html

Cheers.

So is a calling somebody a fucking tool abuse?

Cheers.

It's the kind of thing that would normally prompt a post from admin asking the poster to calm down or similar. Just like happened in this thread. On it's own it wouldn't be worthy of a ban, no.

Guest toonlass

Cheers.

Not if you have just called them a mug, no. Its a Steven Gerrard case of self-defence  :pow:

Take it you're not going to the game on Wednesday then?

Guest fading star

Cheers.

So is a calling somebody a f***ing tool abuse?

It's the kind of thing that would normally prompt a post from admin asking the poster to calm down or similar. Just like happened in this thread. On it's own it wouldn't be worthy of a ban, no.

Sorry Dave but that’s a bit vague. Is it abuse or not? And have you asked Skirge to calm down? What about these responses I received earlier in the week?

“that is the dumbest s*** i have ever heard. if you actually think that then you really are a class a moron, congratulations”

“'kin grow up you moron, you need to get a grip”