Sir Bobby Robson (1933-2009)

Guest Stephen927

Guest ItalianMagpie

Some days ago I had found somewhere in the forum a videoclip which someone posted about Bobby Robson, and there were a lot of images of our 2001/02 season and the Carmina Burana music in the background, but I can't find it anymore! Does anyone know where it is? ???

Agree with Mick, by far the best tribute so far. Didn't try to brush over all the negative stuff as well, covered his controversial press conferences and sacking from Newcastle. All good stuff :thup:

I hope all those shirts and tributes don't blow away when Keegan's helicopter arrives on the pitch tomorrow.

The last thing Keggy needs is more bad press like. Although you wouldn't put it past the heartless cunt, he'd do anything to shit on the fans.

Those platic Manc c***s couldn't come close to the depth of adoration we've demonstrated for Bobby over the last 4 days.

I think it's more to do with the man himself, rather than how good our fans are. Afterall there's memorabilia from loads of different clubs at the shrine, not just ours, such was Sir Bobby's widespread popularity.

there was an SBR tribute programme here in east anglia focussing on his Ipswich reign, I'm guessing the north east one was his time at the Toon?

I hope all those shirts and tributes don't blow away when Keegan's helicopter arrives on the pitch tomorrow.

The last thing Keggy needs is more bad press like. Although you wouldn't put it past the heartless cunt, he'd do anything to shit on the fans.

He'll sue them for spoiling his big day.

The last thing Keggy needs is more bad press like. Although you wouldn't put it past the heartless c***, he'd do anything to s*** on the fans.

He'll sue them for spoiling his big day.

Probably start his own campaign to get the East stand renamed, wait until it picks up pace and builds interest, then run away from it.

loved the clip when he was going to take the England job and he's on the train talking to that old woman

bobby " so where you off to, the ideal home exhibition"?

"Marks & Sparks."

:lol:

Interesting as well Freddy saying he didn't want to sack him. I know it's Freddy and we have to take it with a pinch of salt but I still believe he didn't want to and had to do the Hall's dirty work.