Sir Bobby Robson (1933-2009)

Guest Stephen927

I went to the ground yesterday to lay a top with a message on and i saw a pic printed out, it had on the words:

"a love that burns within me and will never fade." with orbsons face on it

i wanted to get that put on a t-shirt for the west brom game but cant find it, anyone else seen it of know where i can down load it from?!

cheers

i put that one up, i can send you the files if you want?

Was there when the Robson family visited too, very emotional. Amazing atmosphere, had goosebumps when I stepped inside.

http://www.grahammorley.co.uk/photos/photo.jpg

http://www.grahammorley.co.uk/photos/photo-1.jpg

Guest toonbaz

Just been up to the ground at lunch time, still a steady stream of people arriving all the time but no big queues to get into the ground or to sign the book of condolence.

Guest michaelfoster

Just been up to the ground at lunch time, still a steady stream of people arriving all the time but no big queues to get into the ground or to sign the book of condolence.

Just been up at lunch time today aswell, was amazing to see how many shirts, not just NUFC, saw a sunderland, Man Utd, Man City, Villa shirts too, scarves, programmes, a bobby robson autobiography.

Also donated a couple of quid to the bucket inside the ground for his Cancer Charity.

anyone seen the guy that's vowed to go every day until they close it and chuck him out?  Goes by the name of John Shearer.  We interviewed him and broadcast it this afternoon.  We didn't get a reason from him for doing so other than, "Whey its Sir Bobby innit?".  He's also spoke to the Chronicle.

Anyhow, found this this afternoon (had been speaking to Liz from the foundation about the massive increase in donations).

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7210/bobbyashley.jpg

anyone seen the guy that's vowed to go every day until they close it and chuck him out?  Goes by the name of John Shearer.  We interviewed him and broadcast it this afternoon.  We didn't get a reason from him for doing so other than, "Whey its Sir Bobby innit?".  He's also spoke to the Chronicle.

Quite Short, unshaven and dressed like he's just escaped from somewhere by any chance?

If so i've just had a word with him, he left roughly at half 5

Quite Short, unshaven and dressed like he's just escaped from somewhere by any chance?

sounds like him.  Massive blue rucksack, Sir Bobby on the back of his top with the printed badge.

sounds like him.  Massive blue rucksack, Sir Bobby on the back of his top with the printed badge.

rucksack, that's him. Badge on the brand new shirt where the squad no. should be. Seemed to take an age to walk though the exit area

Nice banner at PSV's game yesterday.

Any pics??

Saw it on Sky.  A large banner being passed over people's heads.  Think it just said Bobby Robson 1933-2009 but couldn't see it all. 

Guest bleedinblacknwhite

Anyone kna when any of the tribute programmes are on and what channel?...or have they all been on?

Not sure if there are anymore on, you should still be able to get some on BBC Iplayer though. Everytime I watch it makes me cry  :-[

Anyone kna when any of the tribute programmes are on and what channel?...or have they all been on?

Not sure if there are anymore on, you should still be able to get some on BBC Iplayer though. Everytime I watch it makes me cry  :-[

Is that on the interweb or is that like on "On demand" stuff on telewest or something? Cheers for your help bud...

Guest bleedinblacknwhite

Is that on the interweb or is that like on "On demand" stuff on telewest or something? Cheers for your help bud...

Internet, just type in BBC iplayer into google and it should work  :thup:

Guest toonbaz

Internet, just type in BBC iplayer into google and it should work  :thup:

theres a tribute programme on BBC1 tonight at 2235, think its a different programme to ones that have been on so far, includes a full interview with shearer.