WBA v Newcastle United - Pre match thread. 5:30 KO, Live on BBC1/BBC HD

Pantu

Jesus Jones.

Talent counts for nothing at this place, I'm sure I could have got into the team by sitting outside the players entrance until they let me in for my 'commitment'. I hear thats actually how Shola got in anyway.

We should be walking this game. Still feeling cautiously optimistic

We are s*** and in this league for a reason you know. Expect alot of goals and just got to hope we can pinch one more than them.

I know but so are they and they've lost a few key players. Think we'll win 2-0

Guest labrowski

Smith and Barton then.

What a ridiculous pairing. :lol:

Depends I guess with who he puts on the wings

I would reckon Jonas and Duff. I think Kadar will probably start as well. Hopefully Ranger will get some sort of run out too.

Smith and Barton then.

What a ridiculous pairing. :lol:

Depends I guess with who he puts on the wings

I would reckon Jonas and Duff. I think Kadar will probably start as well. Hopefully Ranger will get some sort of run out too.

Hasn't Lua Lua played alot of the friendlies ? It was suggested the team against Dundee would be close to the starting 11.

Wouldn't mind seeing the below. Think we'll probably get that but with Nolan in for Lua-Lua and Duff on the right. 

Harper

Taylor- Taylor- Kadar- Enrique

Lua-Lua Smith Barton Jonas

Duff

Carroll

Krul, Tozer, Ferguson, Nolan, Vuckic, Ranger, Shola,

Surely Nolan wouldn't have been playing off the striker if he wasn't going to be playing that role for the West Brom match. Is Beye out? If he is I'd say the team pretty much picks itself apart from a straight choice out of Carroll and Ameobi.

Guthrie is injured. It'll be

--------------------Harper----------------

R.Taylor----S.Taylor.......Colo-----Enrique

Jonas-------Smith-------Barton----Duff

-------------------Nolan--------------------

---------------Carroll/Ameobi-----------

Pretty sure of that

I know Beye has handed in a transfer request but Ryan Taylor is shite and I think Beye is a good enough pro to do his job at RB without being a twat about it.

Therefore I would start Beye

I know Beye has handed in a transfer request but Ryan Taylor is shite and I think Beye is a good enough pro to do his job at RB without being a twat about it.

I thought he was injured? I'd start with him definitely if he was fit. He would be the first name on the team sheet actually.

I know Beye has handed in a transfer request but Ryan Taylor is s**** and I think Beye is a good enough pro to do his job at RB without being a t*** about it.

So fighting in the tunnels and general shoddy low-effort performances ISN'T twat-ish behaviour?