A Sir Bobby Robson XI

Tooj

Guest Heneage

Bernard ahead of Pearce?

As I said was before my time. That's why I've only put Gazza in from England as I'd seen highlights.

I have to say, i'm nothing short of amazed that John Barnes, Alan Shearer and Nolberto Solano have been picked ahead of Hristo Stoitchkov here  :nope:

Stoichkov was a great player but he has always been a massive cunt.. thick as pig shit too.. can hardly string a sentence together.. no respect for his personality whatsoever

Shearer on the other hand is the better goalscorer, the better professional and not a fucking idiot

I have to say, i'm nothing short of amazed that John Barnes, Alan Shearer and Nolberto Solano have been picked ahead of Hristo Stoitchkov here  :nope:

Stoichkov was a great player but he has always been a massive c***.. thick as pig s*** too.. can hardly string a sentence together.. no respect for his personality whatsoever

Shearer on the other hand is the better goalscorer, the better professional and not a f***ing idiot

are you saying that Shearer is a better player than Hristo Stoitchkov?

Both in their primes I'd certainly say so. Probably not in a "when they had Bobby as manager" capacity unfortunately.

Edit: actually, strike that. Stoichkov only managed 7 goals in 26 games when him and Bobby were both involved with Barca.

Van Nistelrooy (with his finishing and magnificent first touch) having the ball carried for him by a Ronaldo type would without exertion destroy any defence in the world.

Didn't you once call RVN a bellend? Bit of bias rearing its ugly head here Tooj?

That's because he is. A diving one at that. Still doesn't mean at his peak he wasn't one of the finest goalscorers I've ever seen. But you're criminally underrating Lineker.

Stoichkov was a great player but he has always been a massive cunt.. thick as pig shit too.. can hardly string a sentence together.. no respect for his personality whatsoever

Shearer on the other hand is the better goalscorer, the better professional and not a fucking idiot

Must be a Bulgarian thing eh?

;D

On a slightly seperate note; Think of the players who were either from Newcastle or had played for Newcastle - that alone would match many of the greatest teams in history....

Gazza

Beardsley

Shearer

Given

Woodgate

Speed

Robert

Solano

etc.

It would have been mint.

-------------------------Victor Baia

Albert Ferrer--Couto--------Miguel Nadal----Bernard

Solano---------Gazza------Guardiola--------Figo

-----------------Shearer-----Ronaldo.

Of the ones I know/remember.

Vitor

Stoichkov was a great player but he has always been a massive c***.. thick as pig s*** too.. can hardly string a sentence together.. no respect for his personality whatsoever

Shearer on the other hand is the better goalscorer, the better professional and not a f***ing idiot

Both in their primes I'd certainly say so. Probably not in a "when they had Bobby as manager" capacity unfortunately.

nah buddy, as i much as i love Shearer as a player he wasn't a better player at all

nah buddy, as i much as i love Shearer as a player he wasn't a better player at all

Stoichkov man, how good do people think he was?  :lol:

He was truly outstanding.

He was truly outstanding.

So was Shearer.  :undecided: