The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I don't what them to crash out because of the attendance.

Just don't like the manager (arrogant knob) or the fans who reveled in our demise.  :snod:

Like we'd have been any different from other fans.

Boo hoo, get over yourself, and possibly focus on the facts which caused your demise, not some nasty fans waving a nasty banner at you.

Where did I say a 'nasty banner' caused our demise?   :lol:

I don't know if you'd be any different from any other fans, but if the roles had been reversed I doubt anyone in SJP would've given a s***, never mind made a banner.

Well in which way were you referring to us revelling in your demise?

And for what is worth, my Birmingham City supporting fans suggest that your fans were quite the same when you relegated them at St Andrews a few years ago.

If you're going to get that easily upset, I think you might be following the wrong sport, mate.

I'm hardly upset, and I'll be happy as larry if Villa go out tonight. 

Edit- And you don't understand the difference between 'revelling in' and 'causing'?  :facepalm:

Ashley Young's diving is getting fucking ridiculous now. Nevin mentioned it in the build up so I wonder if they'll say anything at HT. The first one was a disgrace.

Even our fans have started moaning about it.

I thought they were both pens tonght, though

Ashley Young's diving is getting fucking ridiculous now. Nevin mentioned it in the build up so I wonder if they'll say anything at HT. The first one was a disgrace.

Even our fans have started moaning about it.

I thought they were both pens tonght, though

I thought the second probably was. Doubtful on the first. He's a cracking player but he's starting to piss me off with these theatrics.

Guest Brummiemag

Most of my Villa mates havn't gone to the game tonight due to the Moscow fiasco last season and I dont blame them.

Some of them wasted hundreds of pounds last season watching Villa progress in the competition only to have it thrown back in their faces by playing a reserve team in the later stages of the competition. Its caused a lot of ill feeling

In my opinion whether its the League Cup, FA Cup or Europa League, teams (including Newcastle) should play their strongest possible line up. If not then dont bother entering and save the fans from being ripped off. (I was disappointed that Newcastle played a weakened team in midweek although on that occasion it did turn out be an entertaining game)

At the end of the day teams like Villa and Newcastle are not about to win the Premier League. The best chance of a trophy, (which is supposed to be what its all about), is in one of the Cup competitions so lets go for it

I fucking love John Carew.

I haven't seen a connection between fans and centre forward like this at VP since Andy Gray.

Don't see the problem in him going out and enjoying a lap dance or 2 when he can do that on the pitch.

Really good player.