The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

No, he'd probably murder me with one swing. I might be able to dance around him long enough until he has a heart attack tho.

so you can imagine that throwing a punch. at a rough guess i'd probably say he has a bit more experience than you aswell ?

Nah, I was the bloke who stabbed the guy tonight. Was posting from my phone from east london earlier. I'm a Newcastle fan but can't resist a bit of nawtiness, any twubble and I'm in the front lines. Why you fancy yourself against me?

Nah, I was the bloke who stabbed the guy tonight. Was posting from my phone from east london earlier. I'm a Newcastle fan but can't resist a bit of nawtiness, any twubble and I'm in the front lines. Why you fancy yourself against me?

not now. scared me good and proper guv'nor

Guest Alan Shearer 9

not now. scared me good and proper guv'nor

I kill you both

Guest Phil K

By the way - Francis Jeffers - sent off last night - weren't we interested in signing him before he went to Arsenal, and didn't he insult Newcastle, as a club, before signing for the Arse ?

I can't recall what he said (not through the press, but it came out anyways) can anyone recall just what Jeffers said about NUFC's atttempt to sign him ? I remember being angry and hoping he'd never amount to anything at Arsenal (he didn't) Anyone know ?

Just curious.

Knowing the press's inexplicable hatred of NUFC, wouldn't surprise me one bit if they believed you.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Where the hell did they find Sagna?

It was us or Arsenal iirc

Seriously?

Who were in for him

It was from a french side (PSG?)