The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Man City taking the cup seriously.

Man City: Given, Richards, Lescott, Toure, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Barry, Robinho, Adebayor, Tevez.

Subs: Taylor, Onuoha, Zabaleta, Petrov, De Jong, Bellamy, Weiss.

Their best chance of winning owt, none of the good teams take it seriously enough.

Hope Villa crash out here.

I heard that if Villa fans bought a ticket for tonight you'd get free entry for the rest of the European games, and there's still **** all there.  :lol:

For one of the group stage games not the rest.

What

I heard that if Villa fans bought a ticket for tonight you'd get free entry for the rest of the European games, and there's still **** all there.  :lol:

First point, it isnt "the rest of the European games" it is for one group game which the club will choose. Slight difference.

The club were expecting 22-25k tonight.

Incidentally, I remember you getting crowds pretty much the same the last time you were in the UEFA cup.

Also, worthy of consideration.

Last year: *squeals of indignation* OMG! Villa have bailed out of the UEFA Cup because their squad isnt strong enough! What a slap in the face for their fans!

Now: Squad no stronger, small crowd at first UEFA home match: OMG! Villa fans are so shit!!!!

I went to every UEFA match and the Intertoto ones last season, and I'm sat on my arse at home watching this on the telly for precisely that reason.

What

First point, it isnt "the rest of the European games" it is for one group game which the club will choose. Slight difference.

The club were expecting 22-25k tonight.

Incidentally, I remember you getting crowds pretty much the same the last time you were in the UEFA cup.

Also, worthy of consideration.

Last year: *squeals of indignation* OMG! Villa have bailed out of the UEFA Cup because their squad isnt strong enough! What a slap in the face for their fans!

Now: Squad no stronger, small crowd at first UEFA home match: OMG! Villa fans are so s***!!!!

I went to every UEFA match and the Intertoto ones last season, and I'm sat on my arse at home watching this on the telly for precisely that reason.

I don't what them to crash out because of the attendance.

Just don't like the manager (arrogant knob) or the fans who reveled in our demise.  :snod:

Crap competition, tbh. I said this to a mackem mate of mine and he thought I was pulling a big-time Charlie routine, but, honestly, the teams you play are basically rubbish until the quarterfinals.

Just don't like the manager (arrogant knob) or the fans who reveled in our demise.  :snod:

Like we'd have been any different from other fans.

Boo hoo, get over yourself, and possibly focus on the facts which caused your demise, not some nasty fans waving a nasty banner at you.

Crap competition, tbh. I said this to a mackem mate of mine and he thought I was pulling a big-time Charlie routine, but, honestly, the teams you play are basically rubbish until the quarterfinals.

I enjoyed it last season, but the format is a bit crap, despite the changes.

Boo hoo, get over yourself, and possibly focus on the facts which caused your demise, not some nasty fans waving a nasty banner at you.

Where did I say a 'nasty banner' caused our demise?   :lol:

I don't know if you'd be any different from any other fans, but if the roles had been reversed I doubt anyone in SJP would've given a s***, never mind made a banner.

Like I said as well, it's not just the fans, I don't like MON either.

Where did I say a 'nasty banner' caused our demise?   :lol:

I don't know if you'd be any different from any other fans, but if the roles had been reversed I doubt anyone in SJP would've given a shit, never mind made a banner.

Well in which way were you referring to us revelling in your demise?

And for what is worth, my Birmingham City supporting friends  suggest that your fans were quite the same when you relegated them at St Andrews a few years ago.

If you're going to get that easily upset, I think you might be following the wrong sport, mate.