The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

The Football League Show must have the least emphatic title music to anything, ever.

This bitch wants to fuck off as well.

The Football League Show must have the least emphatic title music to anything, ever.

This bitch wants to f*** off as well.

damn fuck cunt wank :frantic: :tickedoff: :rant: :angry:

:angry:

wtched match of the day awaiting the first round of the FA cup    :doh:

Barry has been absolutely shite for City in most of the matches I've seen. Far, far too casual on the ball.

I've said this 10000 times on here, and 9999 times when he was still playing for us - Dave, please interject here and confirm this, lest anyone say it is sour grapes - but Barry is not the player you see turning out for England.

He goes missing for massive great chunks of the season. He's doing the same for City he did for us.

Am I the only one who thinks he's pretty average for England as well?

Guest firetotheworks

Barry has been absolutely s**** for City in most of the matches I've seen. Far, far too casual on the ball.

I've said this 10000 times on here, and 9999 times when he was still playing for us - Dave, please interject here and confirm this, lest anyone say it is sour grapes - but Barry is not the player you see turning out for England.

He goes missing for massive great chunks of the season. He's doing the same for City he did for us.

Am I the only one who thinks he's pretty average for England as well?

No, I think he is too. One paced and one footed. I'd much rather have Carrick or Hargreaves playing there.

Guest firetotheworks

Some terrible maths there.

Was that the 'If you dont score you dont win at this level'

What's that Steve? Key Stage 1 level?

Guest kingdawson

Btw, what's all this bad luck Steve Bruce was moaning about? ("No luck since the beachball incident")

The guy's just playing the victim. Bent blatantly dived but moron Bruce is talking about it being a red card for Gomes. Sunderland were better than us today for sure but they didn't really create that many clear cut chances. The only thing he should be moaning about is his own players inability to finish their chances (which was the pen and a Richardson chance)

I also don't get why he's moaning about the West Ham game. They probably shaded that game but what is there to moan about if your players are missing chances?

Btw, what's all this bad luck Steve Bruce was moaning about? ("No luck since the beachball incident")

The guy's just playing the victim. Bent blatantly dived but moron Bruce is talking about it being a red card for Gomes. Sunderland were better than us today for sure but they didn't really create that many clear cut chances. The only thing he should be moaning about is his own players inability to finish their chances (which was the pen and a Richardson chance)

I also don't get why he's moaning about the West Ham game. They probably shaded that game but what is there to moan about if your players are missing chances?

I think the first incident was a penalty, so perhaps the ref was looking to even it up (no doubt Bent dived for the actual pen.) That said, it never mattered since he missed. And nope, never a red card.

Genuinely confused by what he's on about. Cattermole getting an injury? Oh no! One injury! Perhaps he should be more grateful for victories against Blackburn and Wolves that were barely deserved (especially the Blackburn game.) Sunderland have been impressive on a couple of occasions (against Man Utd in particular), but have looked as inconsistent as ever, playing awfully at Burnley and Birmingham for example.

Spurs have had an edgy period over the past few games... has anything been different since your initially excellent form?

Guest kingdawson

I think the first incident was a penalty, so perhaps the ref was looking to even it up (no doubt Bent dived for the actual pen). That said, it never mattered since he missed. And nope, never a red card.

Genuinely confused by what he's on about. Cattermole getting an injury? Oh no! One injury! Perhaps he should be more grateful for victories against Blackburn and Wolves that were barely deserved (especially the Blackburn game.) Sunderland have been impressive on a couple of occasions (against Man Utd in particular), but have looked as inconsistent as ever, playing awfully at Burnley and Birmingham for example.

Spurs have had an edgy period over the past few games... has anything been different since your initially excellent form?

As Village said, the loss of Luka has affected the way we play pretty bad. Also losing Lennon and Defoe has had a bad effect on the teams performances. Harry's persistence on picking Keane is also something that will probably cost us eventually. I say this because he's messing about with formations to accommodate him (we've never ever had a good game playing that bullshit 4-3-3). I can see why he'd start Keane certain games but he's not essential.

Wasn't that like only 2 weeks ago? :lol:

I believe so. Hence why I don't know what he's whining about.

Guest firetotheworks

Who was it that was saying Adam Johnson is definitely not the best player in the league?

:lol:

I said that.  ???

Did you just watch the football league show?

Im not saying he's the best in the league, but I wouldnt say he's definitely, definitely not the best player in the league.

Guest Heneage

Please please please: Hull 0-1 Stoke, with a goal from someone s*** like Fuller

Harsh Fuller is a good player, someone like Glenn Whelan, or Delap.