The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

:lol: But seriously, behind the mound they put infront of the camera the path is basically cleared, majority of people who travel to the match use the UNDERGROUND.

Now before I'd experienced London myself, I'd have agreed. Until I went down there in September, out of Heathrow and onto said UNDERGROUND. Five minutes later we were above ground! That's not an Underground at all! :laugh:

:lol: But seriously, behind the mound they put infront of the camera the path is basically cleared, majority of people who travel to the match use the UNDERGROUND.

Now before I'd experienced London myself, I'd have agreed. Until I went down there in September, out of Heathrow and onto said UNDERGROUND. Five minutes later we were above ground! That's not an Underground at all! :laugh:

I've been on the Underground many times, admittedly more centrally, usually Victoria to Highbury but a couple of times it has happened seems to be the outskirts mainly?

I've been on the Underground many times, admittedly more centrally, usually Victoria to Highbury but a couple of times it has happened seems to be the outskirts mainly?

It's outside a lot around Wimbeldon is it not?  I seem to remember that from what I was over there.

It's outside a lot around Wimbeldon is it not?  I seem to remember that from what I was over there.

It was very rough. It was the sort of place where you held the grip on your case a bit tighter until you got back Underground and more central :pow:

Guest Heneage

Ronaldinho with the best penalty of all time. Smashed into the bottom corner.

1-1.

2 penos already? Man the Italian league is some crock of s****.

Just gone 2-1, Thiago Silva. Both were penalties btw, not like it matters, your opinion won't change.

Guest Heneage

Ronaldinho looks so far away from being what he was, it's unreal.

He's lazy, even Berlusconi embarrassing him about his weight had no effect. He made him stand on top of a table and say somehting along the lines of 'I will stop eating bad food and being fat.'

I think he'll move back to Brazil and retire around 31.

Guest firetotheworks

Part of me wants him to get back to that form he had because he was brilliant to watch, but at the same time, for a while I wanted him to get tackled because he was trying ridiculous things all the time.

Then part of me remembers that Messi and Ronaldo are out there so I dont care.

Guest firetotheworks

I cant think of another player thats had such a decline from being undoubtedly the best player in the world.

Ricquelme was a pretty big decline, but he was never the best player in the world.

A lot outside Zones 1-3 is overground.

Guest Heneage

Didn't Rivaldo turn to s*** very quickly?

Meh, depends he didn't really get the chance at Milan, partly due to injuries. He's doing well in Uzbekistan though apparently.