The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

Watford are s**** tbh, Heidar Helgusson is the worst striker I've seen at SJP and I include that Italian lad who played for Stevenage, Grazzioli I believe.

Scored against us in the first leg mind.

That's why I said he's better.

sky sports live score centre has west brom on 45 points from 23 games. surely that means if they win this one and then their game in their hand, then they go above us on goal difference? i think thats a mistake

1. Newcastle    24 15  6  3  39:14  51

2. W.B.A.          23 13  6  4  48:22  45

3. Nott.Forest  24 11 10  3  34:18  43

sky sports live score centre has west brom on 45 points from 23 games. surely that means if they win this one and then their game in their hand, then they go above us on goal difference? i think thats a mistake

They won;t have a game in hand after this.

No idea why Anderson (a right footed player) is playing on the left and Cohen (a left footed player) is playing on the right. Reminds me of playing James Milner on the left for us

Doesn't Duff play on the right wing for Fulham? I'm sure I've read Hodgson wants Duff to move into the centre and shoot with "his fantastic left foot"

Guest Heneage

Who was it who was upset West Brom had got Tamas? Based on this 45, he needs to up his game if he's going to be any use.

And with that, 2-0, Forrest for 2nd at this rate. Majewski still looks like a 12 year that's won a competiton.