The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

That Moussi is a beast mind, all power little technique but still. Jesus just seen that tackle from Mckenna, horrible, could easily have broke n Zuiverloon's leg.

Guest Geordiesned

A win over West Brom is imperative to put 9 points between us. That had to be a red! Way over the top of the ball.

Not 'that kind of player'? Funny that, I saw him do something similar to Don Cowie the other week. Forest are a dirty team, I'm sure I've said it before, the likes of Gunter are twats also - diving little sod.

Guest palnese

What the fuck is 'that kind of player'?

Should be a straight red that, no question.

Shocking tackle. Don't know what McKenna is arguing about really.

2nd goal was a great strike, but on another day it could have gone over the stand, excellent ball from Gunter though. The 3rd was quality, some really neat one touch passes and the movement was great.

Seriously though, West Brom are 10 yards off every ball. They are making Forest look a lot better than they are.

Not 'that kind of player'? Funny that, I saw him do something similar to Don Cowie the other week. Forest are a dirty team, I'm sure I've said it before, the likes of Gunter are twats also - diving little sod.

I'm sure it was him who crocked some Reading player (convey?) in their promotion season when he was at Preston.

Majewski is a cracking little player

Yep, will be a steal at 1.5m if they chose to buy him at the end of the season.

Was dubbed to be the next big thing in Poland a few years ago but didn't' quite live up the to it, a bit surprised he is doing so well in a physical league such as this one. Always thought he would be quality in the future though.

Guest Geordiesned

"The officials have been excellent tonight" Well apart from the biggest decision of the night not to send McKenna off!

Not quite sure why, but every week the appallingly low standard of football in the Championship never ceases to amaze me. It's like discovering something new every week, then realising that you've already discovered the same thing a week ago.

Not quite sure why, but every week the appallingly low standard of football in the Championship never ceases to amaze me. It's like discovering something new every week, then realising that you've already discovered the same thing a week ago.

and yet i find it better than most of the premier league teams could summon up lets be honest outside of arsenal and to a lesser extent man u the quality of football in the prem is low