The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

Im not just saying this, I've watched 3 and a half Arsenal matches with Theo Walcott this season, and in every single one of them he must have only completed 20% of his passes. He has been absolutely terrible, honestly.

Just looks a different player.

Im not just saying this, I've watched 3 and a half Arsenal matches with Theo Walcott this season, and in every single one of them he must have only completed 20% of his passes. He has been absolutely terrible, honestly.

Said on ITV before that he looks a million miles from the World Cup.

No shit, he's way behind Lennon, Beckham and even SWP in terms of playing on the right.

No shit, he's way behind Lennon, Beckham and even SWP in terms of playing on the right.

Out of interest, you seem to word that as though SWP is way behind the other two? Lennon is the front-runner, admittedly.

Another that would have come.

Aye & we could do with him now!!!

Someone bump one of SOL threads & lets see what utter snobs & c***s we were about signing him.

Think about it, he has Fabregas, Dennilson and Walcott in front of him today along with Arsenals other quicksilver youngsters. Hes spent half this game with his hands on his hips enjoying watching them play. He could have been run ragged behind our midfield yesterday without a minutes respite.

To be honest I always thought he was massively overrated. Lots of pace, little skill. His injuries have hampered his development on that department (while Lennon is much, much improved)

Out of interest, you seem to word that as though SWP is way behind the other two? Lennon is the front-runner, admittedly.

I think he's very hit and miss, and Beckham has the experience. Lennon, Beckham, SWP in that order for me.

Guest firetotheworks

I fucking hate how Stoke don't get done for wasting time just because they need to dry the ball to make their horrible little tactic work.

I fucking hate how Stoke don't get done for wasting time just because they need to dry the ball to make their horrible little tactic work.

It would be great to see the reaction if Arsenal are battering Stoke coming up to full time and the officials announce eight minutes is to be added on for all the stoppages when taking throw-ins.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell. Commentators are shit, it was so obvious that Silvestre dug his foot into the turf and fucked his knee there. Tyldsley and Southgate: 'Has he hurt his shoulder?'  :idiot2:

What a s*** chant, why why why Delilah

I guess to follow the trend of "tough" men singing love songs to support their clubs (ala Liverpool, ManCity, etc...).

They've been singing it for donkeys years.