The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I haven't even noticed Leeds with the ball tbf, they look similar to us atm. Nowhere to go, lumping it forward, defending fairly well. Repeat.

I know they've been one-off games in the Cup etc etc but Leeds play miles better football than we do.

Not hard to be fair. Although i do think we'd raise it if we came up against some bigger teams. We actually played some decent stuff at home to WBA. A lot of the time we seem destined to try and mimick our opponents. A lot of that is down to tactics as well though. Leicester being an example from recent.

I know they've been one-off games in the Cup etc etc but Leeds play miles better football than we do.

was just thinking that.  far better holding of the ball when played up to the front men.

Guest Geordiekev

Agreed, the football I've seen in the last few games would certainly allow them to mix it up in the prem.

was just thinking that.  far better holding of the ball when played up to the front men.

Aye, we should sign one of their forwards.

was thinking of the other one, but couldnt be bothered to spell his name.

Guest kingdawson

Eh? they've been terrible. They're just lucky they're up against a team that can't finish for shit. Any other team and they'd be 4-0 down.