The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Poor WBA fans having to suffer a cup run eh?They'll beat Derby in the replay, then all of sudden a kind draw and they're at Wembley.

couple of big ifs. And they would do well to beat Derby seeing as they arnt playing them

Poor WBA fans having to suffer a cup run eh?They'll beat Derby in the replay, then all of sudden a kind draw and they're at Wembley.

Fine. Take the Cup. Just fade down the stretch in the league.

Do you think our league form or injury situation would have been any different had we knocked out WBA?

Well, I certainly don't think our league form or injury situation was likely to improve if we were still in the Cup. If WBA have a good run great. If they win the thing.... well, good for them. Rather WBA took it than say Chelsea.

:nope:

Guest Clint Eastwood

Will Newcastle's game away at Reading on 23rd February now be cancelled to accommodate Reading's replay with West Brom?

Fine. Take the Cup. Just fade down the stretch in the league.

Do you think our league form or injury situation would have been any different had we knocked out WBA?

Well, I certainly don't think our league form or injury situation was likely to improve if we were still in the Cup. If WBA have a good run great. If they win the thing.... well, good for them. Rather WBA took it than say Chelsea.

:nope:

I'd hate that.

Will Newcastle's game away at Reading on 23rd February now be cancelled to accommodate Reading's replay with West Brom?

Yes, anyway thank you Doncaster, now we have to take todays game as our game in hand over WBA, but we've gained a point against Forest.

Guest Geordiesned

Just back from Hillheads. Whitley Bay came back from an goal against to win 2-1. The winner was a 30 yard rocket into the top corner. Shildon away next up in the Quarter Finals on the 27th.

Just back from Hillheads. Whitley Bay came back from an goal against to win 2-1. The winner was a 30 yard rocket into the top corner. Shildon away next up in the Quarter Finals on the 27th.

What a strike it was too!

Did you think the ref was shit btw... how the fuck did he manage to book our keeper when he was clattered very late by their forward?

Guest Geordiesned

Pilko, agree on the ref. Completely bottled it on the challenge on the keeper . Had to be a red card and then as you say to book the keeper as well was a joke. Heard a class comment from a kid in front of me when one of their players swore. "Oi! Watch your language, I'm only eleven!" :lol:

Pilko, agree on the ref. Completely bottled it on the challenge on the keeper . Had to be a red card and then as you say to book the keeper as well was a joke. Heard a class comment from a kid in front of me when one of their players swore. "Oi! Watch your language, I'm only eleven!" :lol:

The ref was clueless, I was next to some middle aged blokes giving him dogs abuse throughout, useless wanker. Where abouts were you standing? I was opposite the challenge on the keeper, on the other side from the stand (if that makes sense) and their guy was about 2 seconds late on him.

Guest Geordiesned

I was opposite the stand as well about on the half way line. I've got about got the feeling back in my feet now. It was bloody freezing!

I was opposite the stand as well about on the half way line. I've got about got the feeling back in my feet now. It was bloody freezing!

Aye, cold started to really set in after an hour or so. Enjoyed the game though, was decent enough, despite the £7(!) entrance fee.

Just three games away from a Wem-ber-ley return!

Lots of Tray Clan come from Shildon..and follow them too,they went to St. Ives last week.