The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

It fucking annoys me how commentators change their mind about games being 'over'. Sometimes it's 'game over' after 20mins then others (like just now) it's 2-0 with like 3mins left and that goal 'should, SHOULD, be that'. Fuck off!

Guest Phil K

It f***ing annoys me how commentators change their mind about games being 'over'. Sometimes it's 'game over' after 20mins then others (like just now) it's 2-0 with like 3mins left and that goal 'should, SHOULD, be that'. f*** off!

Alan "Ars*hole" Green is the worst for that.

All the more annoying when he's proved right, mind.

Even though I'm happy for Portsmouth, I'm disapointed that their is not going to be a club from north of London in the final, I'd rather see northern clubs do well then southern, and if that meant sayig Villa were northern had they of gone through yesterday then so be it.

Guest kingdawson

Gimme a fucking break man. I honestly don't mind losing but this ref has totally conned us today(like usual).

Guest neesy111

Gimme a fucking break man. I honestly don't mind losing but this ref has totally conned us today(like usual).

:kinnear:

Even though I'm happy for Portsmouth, I'm disapointed that their is not going to be a club from north of London in the final, I'd rather see northern clubs do well then southern, and if that meant sayig Villa were northern had they of gone through yesterday then so be it.

???