The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

The Greek fella (refuse to attempt to spell his name) has been quite pants for Liverpool. Seen ice glaciers with more pace and reflexes.

He's got a couple of goals, though....

In fact, he's had some decent games aswell.

The Greek fella (refuse to attempt to spell his name) has been quite pants for Liverpool. Seen ice glaciers with more pace and reflexes.

Bet you f***ing haven't you lying c***.

:lol:

Today's the first time I see him on the pitch to be frank. He's like 4th choice at Pool isn't he?

Why are the channel five commentators acting as if a 1-0 win for Atleticó is a poor result for them? ???

I still fancy Liverpool to go through unfortunately. Why are they always at home in the second leg ffs.

Why are the channel five commentators acting as if a 1-0 win for Atleticó is a poor result for them? ???

I still fancy Liverpool to go through unfortunately. Why are they always at home in the second leg ffs.

They are shockingly average without Torres, and I can't see them scoring three if Atleticó manage to sneak an away goal.

They are shockingly average without Torres, and I can't see them scoring three if Atleticó manage to sneak an away goal.

I have an awful feeling they will, because Atletico's defence is leaky at best. Entirely agree about Torres, though.

P.S. Go Fulham!

To be honest I hope for Fulham's sake Liverpool don't get to the final.

Although how sweet would that be if Fulham beat Liverpool in the final.

I guess, but it would be a bit of a gutter for Fulham to go through this massive European adventure and then just end up playing a superior English team in the final - who they'd most likely lose to. Their campaign should be rewarded by playing a proper European final against Atletico.