The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

Yes Palace have been going for it but lack class in the final 3rd. Palace down to 10. Danns sent off for head butt.

Guest Geordiesned

Ambrose shot cleared off the line with just about the last kick of the game! Sheff Wed live to fight another day.

Hope Sheff Wed do it like, much prefer them to stop up. Should make for a cracking game.

i've got sheff weds in an accumulator to go down but one of my best mates is an owl............hope i'm texting him my commiserations.

What the f***! Sky are showing the Blackpool match on Sunday! Do the BEEB have a match?

Jake Humphrey presents live coverage of one of the day's crucial games, plus news from Sunday's other matches, as the regular Championship season reaches its climax.

Guest Heneage

How did Dorrans slip below the radar of the bigger clubs? He's been the best player that I've seen in the Championship this season.

Reminds me of Matt Jarvis from Wolves another 'radar slipper.'

How did Dorrans slip below the radar of the bigger clubs?

Not many people watch Livingston games. It is poor for Celtic & Rangers that two Glasgow born players in Snodgrass & Dorrans never played for either while some shit non-jocks do. Even worse for the Gers is they sold Adam for £500K.