The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

simon davies the player i always forget exists scores lol.

I absolutely hated him when he played for us.

He scored that long-range lucky goal in a vital away win at Birmingham when we were dogshit, but I can't remember him doing much else. At all.

He scored that long-range lucky goal in a vital away win at Birmingham when we were dogshit, but I can't remember him doing much else. At all.

That was literally THE only thing he ever did. :lol:

Such a nothing player and he doesn't make up for it with any sort of heart or workrate either. Just looking at him on TV actually annoys me.

Norwegian commentators are now going on about how the Atletico manager looks like House from the TV series. :lol:

He totally does like. My lass reckons Ben Stiller but i reckon House.

Guest kingdawson

Simon Davies was exceptional the first few seasons with us. Remember we rejected a £12m bid for him from Liverpool. Got injured and didn't come back the same player so we shipped him out.

That was literally THE only thing he ever did. :lol:

Such a nothing player and he doesn't make up for it with any sort of heart or workrate either. Just looking at him on TV actually annoys me.

He's got a good engine though.  :laugh: