The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Pedro didn't play at Tenerife, but yes, they were signed under recommendation of the same scout covering the Canary Islands.

To be honest I don't think he has enough for playing for Barça, backup maybe but he'd want more football than that. He's 22 already.

Guest Heneage

Pedro didn't play at Tenerife, but yes, they were signed under recommendation of the same scout covering the Canary Islands.

To be honest I don't think he has enough for playing for Barça, backup maybe but he'd want more football than that. He's 22 already.

Would he though? Chance to be a backup at arguably the best club in the world.

Would he though? Chance to be a backup at arguably the best club in the world.

He probably would want to think on his career past 25 though? I have seen several youth players on the fringes of our team that disappeared down the ladder due to lack of exposure and experience at the top flight. I think he has enough talent to make it at a decent side in La Liga but he needs to play.

Then again, he's training with Messi every day.