The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

US National anthem played on steel drums! I love you, Trinidad & Tobago.

When is kick off?

Seven minutes ago on ESPN Classic.

Of course, one of the few ESPN channels that doesn't have an HD option. To add insult to injury, MLB is on ESPN and it's blacked out for me because they are playing the Rays. :idiot2:

Same here (Rays playing NY)

Although I can't bring myself to complain about less Joe Morgan.

Enjoy the game, Village.

Guest Heneage

Just turned it on to watch Paraguay score.

I'm also amazed that no European team has taken a chance on Cabanas, he's great for Club America and Paraguay he'd be ideal for us for when we want to play that 4-5-1 with a man behind the striker.

Got the Yankees and the footy. Didn't realise it was on, somehow, what has happened so far?

Btw Jeter bunted the first pitch for a hit....just two off Gehrig now.

S****, they almost scored.

USA's been pretty awful so far. Edwards and Jones are being very dangerous.

Well if the first half was anything like the second, this isn't the best advert for CONCACAF. Bitty and niggly. The US need to keep the ball, and build some proper attacks rather than attempting deep crosses.

Edwards is embarrassing Spector.

Argentina are in deep shit.

If Uruguay beat Ecuador then beat Argentina at home, and Colombia beat Chile & Paraguay, they're out.

That's not really deep shit though. They'll beat Uruguay, and Colombia won't beat both Chile and Paraguay, imo.

Argentina are in deep s***.

If Uruguay beat Ecuador then beat Argentina at home, and Colombia beat Chile & Paraguay, they're out.

That's not really deep s*** though. They'll beat Uruguay, and Colombia won't beat both Chile and Paraguay, imo.

I can't see them beating anyone right now

Argentina are in deep s***.

That's not really deep s*** though. They'll beat Uruguay, and Colombia won't beat both Chile and Paraguay, imo.

I can't see them beating anyone right now

Are they home or away against Peru?

Home, then away to Uruguay

They'll take Peru. Uruguay will probably be tricky with how shite they're doing at the moment.

I still think they'll edge a spot though, they're Argentina, they'll pull themselves together. But it's an interesting prospect though, with the potential "how do you give "god" the sack?" situation if they don't make it.