The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Gimme a f***ing break man. I honestly don't mind losing but this ref has totally conned us today(like usual).

conned yourselves. you's were awful majority of the game apart from a few spells. Pompy deserve it.

Gimme a break, you have eyes i presume.

Crouch legit goal disallowed for fuck all. Palacios clean tackle and dodgy , cunt , piece of total shit ref gives a pen. Finnan arms out like a raving lunatic, ball hits outstretched arm and knob head piece of crap ref says no pen (the same thing we conceded a pen for last week btw).

Even the little decisions went Pompey's way. Knob head ref calls free kick when we're on that attack every single time. Knob head ref gives Pompey another go when they mess up quick free kick. Piece of trash ref gives Pompey a free kick for their first goal for fuck all.

It's not hard to fucking grasp.

I'm disapointed that a northern team will not be in the final of the FA Cup and that it will be contested by a team from London and a team from the south coast.

Yeah but Chelsea are more Northern than say, Plymouth so it could have been worse.

Yeah but if Villa had of beaten Cgelsea yesterday then the final would have atleast had a team that wasn't southern in it.

Gimme a f***ing break man. I honestly don't mind losing but this ref has totally conned us today(like usual).

conned yourselves. you's were awful majority of the game apart from a few spells. Pompy deserve it.

Crouch legit goal disallowed for fuck all. Palacios clean tackle and dodgy , cunt , piece of total shit ref gives a pen. Finnan arms out like a raving lunatic, ball hits outstretched arm and knob head piece of crap ref says no pen (the same thing we conceded a pen for last week btw).

Even the little decisions went Pompey's way. Knob head ref calls free kick when we're on that attack every single time. Knob head ref gives Pompey another go when they mess up quick free kick. Piece of trash ref gives Pompey a free kick for their first goal for fuck all.

I get the feeling the ref shouldn't expect a Christmas card from the KingDawson household this year?  :laugh:

Crouch legit goal disallowed for f*** all. Palacios clean tackle and dodgy , c*** , piece of total s*** ref gives a pen. Finnan arms out like a raving lunatic, ball hits outstretched arm and knob head piece of crap ref says no pen (the same thing we conceded a pen for last week btw).

Even the little decisions went Pompey's way. Knob head ref calls free kick when we're on that attack every single time. Knob head ref gives Pompey another go when they mess up quick free kick. Piece of trash ref gives Pompey a free kick for their first goal for f*** all.

No point crying over spilt milk, yous got beat 2-0, no final, pointless season.

Guest Phil K

We get this mockery all the time, mate.

Unpleasant, isn't it ?

Only it won't continue in the press, and you'll get it from other supporters today and tomorrow, no more.

We get it week in, week out.

I'm disapointed that a northern team will not be in the final of the FA Cup and that it will be contested by a team from London and a team from the south coast.

Hence the reason you wanted Spurs to win today, more Northern.  No I get it, you're completely insane.

No, if you read my first post in full I said that it would of been great for Villa to of won yesterday which would of meant that their would of been atleast one team in the final that isn't southern.

Crouch legit goal disallowed for f*** all. Palacios clean tackle and dodgy , c*** , piece of total s*** ref gives a pen. Finnan arms out like a raving lunatic, ball hits outstretched arm and knob head piece of crap ref says no pen (the same thing we conceded a pen for last week btw).

Even the little decisions went Pompey's way. Knob head ref calls free kick when we're on that attack every single time. Knob head ref gives Pompey another go when they mess up quick free kick. Piece of trash ref gives Pompey a free kick for their first goal for f*** all.

You're right about the decisions. Wiley was as crap as ever.

However, Spurs were shit and deserved to lose.

Hence the reason you wanted Spurs to win today, more Northern.  No I get it, you're completely insane.

No, if you read my first post in full I said that it would of been great for Villa to of won yesterday which would of meant that their would of been atleast one team in the final that isn't southern.

Who cares? Why would you choose Villa over Pompey based on some ludicrous geographical fetish?

Who cares? Why would you choose Villa over Pompey based on some ludicrous geographical fetish?

I never said I did, I just said that I'm disapointed a northern team (or in the case of Villa, a team that is atleast not southern) competiting in the final.

regardless, apart from a spell neat the end of the first half, you created very little. pompy had the better chances throughout the game, two one on one's they missed too. looks like another nothing seasons for the spuds after all the pre season expectations....

Aye I've re-read it, fair enough I misread it a bit.  It's the way you started your post with "as much as I'm happy for Portsmouth" when what you're saying had nothing to do with today's game.  3 of the 4 semi-finalists were Southern, 1 from the Midlands - we knew this weeks ago.  Plus I just don't see why you're arsed really.

I never said I did, I just said that I'm disapointed a northern team (or in the case of Villa, a team that is atleast not southern) competiting in the final.

But why? Even a 'Northern team' like Liverpool or Man Utd?

Guest kingdawson

poor you dawson, really feel for you

Feel sorry for yourself when Roma go top today.

:lol: that's the best you could come up with?  :iamatwat:

I don't want to say anything negative regarding Newcastle. Your sad self gets you kicks by watching us lose. I personally get my enjoyment from watching us win (not getting hardon's from another teams loss that are not even rivals).

But why? Even a 'Northern team' like Liverpool or Man Utd?

The final would have been about 100 miles better if Villa beat Chelsea, what is difficult to understand about that?

Guest Phil K

Listening to 606 - the Spurs fans are really rounding on Crouch

Amazing.

I don't want to say anything negative regarding Newcastle. Your sad self gets you kicks by watching us lose. I personally get my enjoyment from watching us win (not getting hardon's from another teams loss that are not even rivals).

Be honest mate - have Spurs fans enjoyed mocking Newcastle's demise ?

They're no worse than most other fans who are allowing the rags to tell them who to hate, though.

not much enoyment today then eh???