The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

17? what the hell is all the fuss about?

Fair play to the lad.

Sorry Ronaldo, I deleted my post. Decided to stay out of it. Now, your post looks a little strange without mine.

You'll regret this.

Deserved red. Bad week for Ribery i guess, first told he has had sex with underaged girl and now a red card. Doubt it was a malicious tackle, however well deserved considering it was a really shocking tackle.

It was malicious.

I get the impression it wasn't on purpose. I get more the impression that it was a bad tackle but not on purpose, if you get it. I dont see that it was all about trying to break the other guys leg as the tackle might as well have done.

Was looking like he was beginning to lose it in the run up to the tackle, had a minor scuffle in the corner a couple of mins earlier.

17? what the hell is all the fuss about?

Fair play to the lad.

You should see the pictures of her. More than fair play.

Where can these be found?

Deserved red. Bad week for Ribery i guess, first told he has had sex with underaged girl and now a red card. Doubt it was a malicious tackle, however well deserved considering it was a really shocking tackle.

It was malicious.

I get the impression it wasn't on purpose. I get more the impression that it was a bad tackle but not on purpose, if you get it. I dont see that it was all about trying to break the other guys leg as the tackle might as well have done.

Looked like he was targeting that ankle, to me, considering Lisandro's been out with that recently.

Frog off.

Also, i'm tempted to get a loan out for 2k and message that lass.  ;D

Come on she looks dirty, whats up with that. Take a weekend trip to Sweden and you'll find plenty of girls who will do it for a glass of wine or two. ;)

Was it really a second yellow for Toulalan?

Guest neesy111

Robben  :frantic:

i still dont get why real sold him and sneijder

They were signings of the previous president, who Pérez hates beyond belief. Stupid ego. God knows I'd have had both at our place (Sneijder maybe we would have trouble fitting).

robben would of fitted perfectly with henry's shocking season