The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

the recent events with given and his agent, have shown that given lied on more than 1 occasion to the newcastle fans

Guest Heneage

I'm more angry at Ashley for selling him for 6m when city had just recently bought Santa Cruz for 17.5m and Bellamy for 14m...

Aye Richest club in the world and we sold a player for half the price who arguably had more years in him than those two you mentioned.

When a player is loved so much by the entire fan base its hurts that bit more when they leave, he stayed here way longer than any other player of his talent would have done.

The club was a mess and he was very out spoken about it, season after season he was asking for the club to get in top quality players not just 1 big daft money singing.

He stuck at it as long as he could, do not blame him at all for leaving.

I wish Shay well, that injury looked really bad.

What's the main grievance with Given? Sure, I'd be disappointed he left but at the end of the day the service he gave you was first class. Did he officially say he wouldn't leave, or something like that?

His lies, cowardess, injury feigning and money grabbing cunt tendencies for starters.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That dickhead Stephen Carr actually showing a bit of heart.

Milner pen. Scores.

Looks like he's shed shit loads of weight compared to when he was with us, really makes you wonder what our fitness regime is like.

Guest neesy111

Villa back in the mix for 4th especially as City and the Yids play each other last game.

they play city next as well

Guest MrSundlofer

Sure it's not a penalty? I think it is. Johnson takes the ball and in the same time he slides in on Agbonlahor and tackle him from behind. Agbonlahor can still reach the ball and go for goal. Penalty I say.

Sure it's not a penalty? I think it is. Johnson takes the ball and in the same time he slides in on Agbonlahor and tackle him from behind. Agbonlahor can still reach the ball and go for goal. Penalty I say.

Johnson tips the ball and it diverts its path. Agbonlahor tripped up because Johnson's feet were parallel to his. Close, but a weak pen to award.

Dickhead interviewer

What was the crack I switched over to Dundee Utd V Celtic

Me too.

And the last 5 minutes of this remind me how s*** the Scottish League is.

The words "YELLOW CARDS" were used a lot.

Dickhead interviewer

What was the crack I switched over to Dundee Utd V Celtic

Basically started trying to talk over Martin O'Neil asking him questions to wind him up whilst O'Neill was still answering his previous question