The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

If scores remain as they are, we finish 15th. Not bad having only secured survival last weekend.  :lol:

Why've you been so rubbish?

He's had lots of schoolwork to do lately and the pressure seems to be affecting his posts. Sure he'll be back to normal in the summer.

If scores remain as they are, we finish 15th. Not bad having only secured survival last weekend.  :lol:

Complete lack of confidence for a long time, poor performances not helped by a stubborn manager too scared to blood new players/mix things up tactically.

He's had lots of schoolwork to do lately and the pressure seems to be affecting his posts. Sure he'll be back to normal in the summer.

:lol:

I don't think he's on a stretcher because of a cut on his foot! Fucks sake.

Mark Bright. Was he named sarcastically?

Once taught a kid called Daniel Braines. Was the most sarcastically named person in the world. He was thick as a fucking boot.

Guest Phil K

I don't think he's on a stretcher because of a cut on his foot! f***s sake.

Listening to him, I'd say he's one of brighter footballers.

That isn't saying much, of course ! :D

Man U fans must be gutted, hence why I'm loving this.. :)

You know, I find myself actually wanting the makems to win

If only to see Man U fans show their "loyalty" once again by screaming "Not good enough ! Thats not what i follow Man U for ! We're supposed to always win ! Fergie's fault ! We want Mourinho !" on the phone-ins paticularly 606

Its happened before.....

I don't think he's on a stretcher because of a cut on his foot! f***s sake.

Listening to him, I'd say he's one of brighter footballers.

That isn't saying much, of course ! :D

Man U fans must be gutted, hence why I'm loving this.. :)

You know, I find myself actually wanting the makems to win

If only to see Man U fans show their "loyalty" once again by screaming "Not good enough ! Thats not what i follow Man U for ! We're supposed to always win ! Fergie's fault ! We want Mourinho !" on the phone-ins paticularly 606

Its happened before.....

disgrace dont chelsea know they are supposed to lose to liverpool and gift man u the title! some people dont know their places