The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Boro and West Brom should skate this div - we are doing far better than I'd thought.

But, thanks to Ashley, we're threadbare*, and I'd expect a collapse to start before Christmas, no fault of the players or management, but the skinflint's fault.

* absolutely SICK that we miss out on that young Man U centre back due to "financial restrictions" but he's set to go to WATFORD for Chrissakes !

What does that make us ?

Cannot believe we've just lost this match. Ridiculous! Fair enough, first half was probaly shaded by Milan, but we dominated in the second, esp. after the equaliser. One flukey move from Milan and they win 2-1. Wish those old dirty bastards would just go away tbh. They've been fluking success for the last 15 years ffs. This is the way things always seem to go for l'OM on the big stage. Next match is Madrid in the Bernabeu, but I have no doubt we can put up a fight. I think we can win in San Siro. The boys should definitely not be scared of this Milan team. Hope is not lost.

Boro and West Brom should skate this div - we are doing far better than I'd thought.

But, thanks to Ashley, we're threadbare*, and I'd expect a collapse to start before Christmas, no fault of the players or management, but the skinflint's fault.

* absolutely SICK that we miss out on that young Man U centre back due to "financial restrictions" but he's set to go to WATFORD for Chrissakes !

What does that make us ?

It seems like you're angry about everything, all the time. :lol:

But, yeah we need some players if we're going to have this be easy. It will get harder if the squad doesn't expand a bit.

It seems like you're angry about everything, all the time. :lol:

But, yeah we need some players if we're going to have this be easy. It will get harder if the squad doesn't expand a bit.

Excuse me while I roll my eyes.

You copy some of the more big mouthed types on here in criticising what I say, then AGREE with what I said.

Jeesus....

Maybe you could just write Barcelona, Barca, or even bloody FCB. It isn't that diffcult really. I support Marseille, but I don't just go around expecting people to know what club you support.

Also, one of the world's most coveted youngsters almost signing for Barcelona isn't an amusing story. It's not even a story. It would be a story if this had not occured.

Cannot believe we've just lost this match. Ridiculous! Fair enough, first half was probaly shaded by Milan, but we dominated in the second, esp. after the equaliser. One flukey move from Milan and they win 2-1. Wish those old dirty bastards would just go away tbh. They've been fluking success for the last 15 years ffs. This is the way things always seem to go for l'OM on the big stage. Next match is Madrid in the Bernabeu, but I have no doubt we can put up a fight. I think we can win in San Siro. The boys should definitely not be scared of this Milan team. Hope is not lost.

You do make me chuckle. Silly bear.

What does that make us ?

tbh, he wants to go to the team who'll win the league, so he came to us.

I love Phil K. Whenever I feel angry and argumentative, I realise someone else is angrier and feeling more argumentative than me. This settles me.

How lovely for you.

Note (once again) the reason ?

I'm miffed at the lack of signings, which could seriously undermine our challenge.

Odd, I'd have sworn about two thirds of the posts on the subject are IDENTICAL in both content and anger.

Bad couple of results for us tonight, both Brom and Boro looking very strong in this division. I've said all along it only ourselves that will prevent us from going up, but those two teams are making me rethink that a little. Just hope we don't get a repeat of our first season down the last time we got relegated when we finished 3rd and got knocked out by the mackems in the playoffs.

What does that make us ?

tbh, he wants to go to the team who'll win the league, so he came to us.

If you're a Watford fan, good for you.

That was NOT a dig at Watford - I'd have thought that was obvious.

But Watford should NOT be able to bid higher in the financial department for players than Newcastle would you not say ?