The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

'He has his group of loyalists among other coaches – Steve Bruce, a former player of his, and Sam Allardyce, who thinks he will be his successor at Old Trafford, among others.'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

'Four long years'

Four.

:jesuswept:

can't wait from ambromovich to fuck off, it'll be leed's all over again

It didn't matter if Chelsea or Man Utd won, both sets of fans are bunch of glory hunting pricks, well most of them atleast. The difference between Man Utd and Chelsea is that Alex Ferguson has built team after team, fair enough he has bought big name players in the past but to start off from he mad them what they are, where as Chelsea wouldn't be within touching distance or even at all if it was for the Russian's millions.

Which is why I would preferd it if Man Utd had of won the title.

It didn't matter if Chelsea or Man Utd won, both sets of fans are bunch of glory hunting pricks, well most of them atleast. The difference between Man Utd and Chelsea is that Alex Ferguson has built team after team, fair enough he has bought big name players in the past but to start off from he mad them what they are, where as Chelsea wouldn't be within touching distance or even at all if it was for the Russian's millions.

Captain Obvious to the rescue again.

Guest elbee909

Which is why I would preferd it if Man Utd had of won the title.

As you keep using the word 'of' incorrectly, I can't help but disagree and I'm glad Chelsea have won.

That little England future striker has the same haircut as Rooney.  :lol:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/98937300.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5BA93B93B6B34D27EDE7524BC40B7DC96F911E3043382901E

Guest elbee909

That little England future striker has the same haircut as Rooney.  :lol:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/98937300.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5BA93B93B6B34D27EDE7524BC40B7DC96F911E3043382901E

"I wish my dad was Didier Drogba"

Guest neesy111

this will be us next year

what... totally owned by Rooney ?

winning the premiership