The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I dread playing Chelsea next year.

Don't think we would lose like Wigan did today. Wigan had nothing to play for - Chelsea on the other hand wanted to have a party. The same match during the middle of the season with Chelsea needing points but with Wigan being in a relegation fight and it probably ends 3-0, but not 8-0.

That little England future striker has the same haircut as Rooney.  :lol:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/98937300.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5BA93B93B6B34D27EDE7524BC40B7DC96F911E3043382901E

"I wish my dad was Didier Drogba"

:lol:

I wish Ferguson would shut the fuck up about Bayern Munich.

What did he say this time?

Btw. was our all old friend Michael Owen at the lap of honour at Old Trafford? Or was he just abscent because of horse racing?

I wish Ferguson would shut the fuck up about Bayern Munich.

What did he say this time?

Btw. was our all old friend Michael Owen at the lap of honour at Old Trafford? Or was he just abscent because of horse racing?

Something about how they deserved to be in the Champions League final or something.

Guest elbee909

John Terry in bad father routine...spraying champagne in his kids face......fucking scumbag get the bastard on the jeremy kyle show

Frank Ribery would fit in well, spraying in the faces of kids.

John Terry in bad father routine...spraying champagne in his kids face......f***ing scumbag get the b****** on the jeremy kyle show

Frank Ribery would fit in well, spraying in the faces of kids.

:lol:

Bily's goal was an immense finish. Frustrating player.

We'll take him, how does a deposit of £0 with an annual payment of £0 until 2016 then a final payment of about £1.5m sound?

I've just seen that Colback got sent off for Sunderland, I'm rather disapointed to be honest, I went to school with him, played with him and against him and like to see him do well, though I am pleased Sunderland had another player sent off and lost.

We'll take him, how does a deposit of £0 with an annual payment of £0 until 2016 then a final payment of about £1.5m sound?

Throw in Alan Smith and a multi-pack of Monster Munch.

Throw in Alan Smith and a multi-pack of Monster Munch.

Hard to tell which one is the pickled onion.