The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Merson is gutted Rooney didn't get the golden boot.

...and yet he predicted a 6-0 win for Chelsea. As if none of those goals would be scored by Drogba.  :lol:

...and yet he predicted a 6-0 win for Chelsea. As if none of those goals would be scored by Drogba.  :lol:

He also said 4-0 to ManU and 5-0 to Arsenal though :D

Who's this commentator? He's slowly becoming my new Tyldsley. As in I really dont like him.

He's creamed his pant's about 12 times this second half.  Why can't someone be unbiased? Is it that hard?

Aye, I hate that about him. But it's the way he patronises other teams that f***s me off the most. I remember in one game where he was like 'you tell them its not possible' when the camera was on the Leeds fans. He comes out with s*** like that all the time. In theory and practice, he's a tit.

"You tell them it's not possible" - Fuck me, takes some nerve and it's like he's trying to impose himself on the match, like anyone gives a fuck what the commentator thinks.  Just call the match and save your shit for the pub/mates. 

Guest firetotheworks

Id like Wade Elliott from Burnley as well.

Waaaaaaade, Waaaaaade, open your miiiiiiind.

Guest elbee909

Nice to see fourth spot finishers Spurs end on a high..

Let's hope the Champions League doesn't feature too many teams as strong as Burnley, for Spurs' sake.

Guest firetotheworks

Chelsea are just the PL version of us tbh. We'll hammer them next season.

Guest kingdawson

Wow 4-2. What a disgusting performance. Thank fuck this doesn't mean anything.

Guest firetotheworks

What a fucking finish though, that pass by J.Cole out to Belletti as well man. :fwap: it was like football karate.