The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

If you read carefully, you'll see I mentioned l'OM...which any educated football would know is Olympique de Marseille.

And you're getting annoyed about the game and result, then have the bloody cheek to have a go at ME about being angry about something totally unrelated !

Boro and West Brom should skate this div - we are doing far better than I'd thought.

But, thanks to Ashley, we're threadbare*, and I'd expect a collapse to start before Christmas, no fault of the players or management, but the skinflint's fault.

* absolutely SICK that we miss out on that young Man U centre back due to "financial restrictions" but he's set to go to WATFORD for Chrissakes !

What does that make us ?

tbh, he wants to go to the team who'll win the league, so he came to us.

If you're a Watford fan, good for you.

That was NOT a dig at Watford - I'd have thought that was obvious.

But Watford should NOT be able to bid higher in the financial department for players than Newcastle would you not say ?

Seeing as we sold £5M+ worth of players in the last few days of the window without replacement, I'm not surprised we've been able to bring in players.

Seeing as we sold £5M+ worth of players in the last few days of the window without replacement, I'm not surprised we've been able to bring in players.

True enough.

But Newcastle have knocked a third off their wage bill or thereabouts, made a few times more than 5mill, and still plead poverty when getting 38,000 up to 44,000 and they still say they can't compete - for a LOAN deal ?

Phil K have life....  I can't stand some NUFC supporters all they do is complain about everything. For once lets appreciate Houghton and his boys effort so far this season.

Silly little man....I am having a dig at Ashley for not strengthening the team, not players or Hughton (who has pleasantly surprised me) if you're daft enough to think we're deep enough in squad numbers, fine. But if the worst happens will you be honest enough to come on here and say so ?

No, of course you won't. :rolleyes:

If you read carefully, you'll see I mentioned l'OM...which any educated football would know is Olympique de Marseille.

And you're getting annoyed about the game and result, then have the bloody cheek to have a go at ME about being angry about something totally unrelated !

Hardly having a go. I made an observation. Since then you have just gone on constantly validating what I said. Really calm down. I dont want to argue with you. I'd definitely lose.

We have double Reading's points tally. FUCK YOU BRENDAN YOU CUNT.

You going next week? Couple of mates are going and they said tickets are selling like hot cakes. Hope you win.

I have a ticket, but I also have a ticket to Warwick's open day. I'm probably going though.

True enough.

But Newcastle have knocked a third off their wage bill or thereabouts, made a few times more than 5mill, and still plead poverty when getting 38,000 up to 44,000 and they still say they can't compete - for a LOAN deal ?

Mike Ashley.  :shifty:

You're right, I'm not an 'educated football' like you, my spherical friend.

Ju-Young Park and Gudjonsen up front for Monaco tonight!

(crickets chirp)

I'm hoping they can peat PSG tonight, so we can stay fourth.......behind Montpellier :lol:

BAM! Silly bear.

Phil K have life....  I can't stand some NUFC supporters all they do is complain about everything. For once lets appreciate Houghton and his boys effort so far this season.

Only just. :lol:

Sigh....Dave - tell you what, just go back on what I've said and let me know what has been so all-fired WRONG or any different to what everyone has been saying for the past 12 months ?

Easiest, of course to not do so, and follow others.

True enough.

Mike Ashley.  :shifty:

Ah, right. I'd agree with you and so would 99% of others on here.

Only, they're...er....having a go at me because I've said just that, for reasons best known to themselves....including Dave, and I'm keen to have his answer as to what I've said which is any different to what HE'S been saying.....

(crickets chirp)

I'm hoping they can peat PSG tonight, so we can stay fourth.......behind Montpellier :lol:

BAM! Silly bear.

:lol: You win! I shall change my ways, for I am a hypocrite.

At least you admit it, mate - most of the others con themselves perpetually otherwise (including moderators)

Calm down Phil man. :lol:

You wearing a curly wig and a false tash and talking in a scouse accent or something ?

(crickets chirp)

BAM! Silly bear.

Just support one team and there'll be no confusion.  :pow:

Phil you're a right miserable git like.

And how do you come by that ?

Just reading what others say ?

Try thinking for yourself, sunshine.

And Dave - still waiting for you to inform me as to how I've said anything different to you and many others.

Phil you're a right short miserable git like.

fyp :pow:

Same applies to you.

Its probably beyond you, but please point out what I've said which is any different to what everyone else has said, and is saying.

Phil you're a right miserable git like.

And how do you come by that ?

Just reading what others say ?

Try thinking for yourself, sunshine.

Don't blame it on the sunshine mate, don't blame it on the moonlight either. Blame it on the boogey.

They're typing not speaking.

I come by that by taking a left off Chillingham road and taking another left down old-shields road and then another left up Benfield road.

Phil you're a right short miserable git like.

fyp :pow:

Same applies to you.

Its probably beyond you, but please point out what I've said which is any different to what everyone else has said, and is saying.

please point out where i say that you say any different to what everyone elsa has said or is saying.