The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Marca running a piece "how to stop Bobby Zamora?" with an interview with Cuéllar, like they were talking about f***ing Cronaldo or Messi.  :lol:

Man, I'm enjoying the buildup to this immensely, now watching some interviews with Atlético fans by the stadium, such a funny bunch.

I hope Atletico destroy Fulham. Really don't like that team.

how can someone not like fulham ???

http://www.aboutaball.co.uk/footballnews/NewsImages/damien%20duff.jpg

Fun stat from the Spanish TV: Fulham has had less managers in their entire 131 year history that Atlético had under Jesús Gil  :lol:

and yet they got rid of the best manager who's ever held the position for them after only a few months.

obviously they weren't to know the success he'd go on to achieve, but still...

I hope Atletico destroy Fulham. Really don't like that team.

how can someone not like fulham ???

Really I just hate John Paintsil. One of my least favorite players in world football. Really I just dislike Fulham because he plays for them.

He comes from Africaaaa, he's better than Kakaaaa, John Paintsil, wooaaaaaaah.

John Paintsil – “He comes from Africa, he’s better than Kaka!” The Ghanaian full-back has since gone on to prove to be a very useful member of Roy Hodgson’s back line at Fulham but at Upton Park he gained cult status by virtue of his unfailingly committed and energetic performances. Sadly, his relationship with the Hammers faithful was soured after a poor challenge on Robert Green while playing for the Cottagers which resulted in him almost being reduced to tears by the hearty rounds of boos he was then subjected to. But the ‘Team of John Paintsils’ t-shirts – and the emphatically warm reception he received at the start of that game – should not be forgotten.

Upon signing for West Ham, Paintsil claimed that the club had spelt his name wrong both on his contract and on the back of his shirt. The player insisted that his name was in fact 'Paintsil', not 'Pantsil'. This was placed into further confusion when West Ham confirmed that all of the player's official UK travel documentation and work permit carries the name 'Pantsil'. As a result, in spite of the player's protests, the name 'Pantsil' appears on the back of his West Ham shirt to abide by the English FA rules.

Lily Allen hasn't got a fucking clue why she's there. :lol:

Hopefully going to streak.

Why you so anti-Painsil Baba? Dislike his lap of honour after every game?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/19/article-1098789-02CB5DAE000005DC-52_468x362.jpg

Diving idiot.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/photos/UF_ghana_062306.jpg

What kind of idiot waves the Israeli flag after his country scores? I wonder if Mikel will run around with the St. George's cross when we score in SA.

Most despicable player on Ghana's team.

Going back to last nights game, though I'm delighted for Blackpool, I'm gutted Cardiff take a step closer to the Premiership. I don't really want any Welsh team in the English Premier division, the fact they are allowed in our leagues at all annoys me and would just open up for the calls for the Old Firm tossers to come in to our league as well.

So fingers crossed Blackpools flukey run continues for one more game and keeps our Premiership English.