The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

2-1, even.  Torres looks like he has a bit of class about him, good call by Bradley to take him on the plane.

Pachuca are a very good team and he has won a few trophies with them. He is used to winning games. I was happy that he chose us over Mexico.

I've often wondered why with the huge Mexican/Central American diaspora community in the US why there was never more hispanic names in their squad. I take it Torres and Gomez are both Mexican?

Both play in the Mexican leagues, but obviously both US citizens. Torres is from Texas originally (parents are mexican) I don't know much about Hercules' personal life I would guess that he is also ethincally mexican.

I've often wondered why with the huge Mexican/Central American diaspora community in the US why there was never more hispanic names in their squad. I take it Torres and Gomez are both Mexican?

This reminds me of Goal! and how awesome it would have been if that movie was actually any good.

This reminds me of Goal! and how awesome it would have been if that movie was actually any good.

Whoring this picture out.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2rcvhvl.jpg