The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

England Technically are very very bad, nothing to do with manager, just how players are trained and brought up

Pretty awful this so far. Why does Huddlestone keep playing lofted balls when there's a much simpler ball on along the deck?

Because he thinks he is footballs answer to Joe Montana.

Guest kingdawson

Pretty awful this so far. Why does Huddlestone keep playing lofted balls when there's a much simpler ball on along the deck?

He's been playing the simple pass throughout the game. Just now he's been doing the lofted passes. He's actually been our best player this half tbh.

Well, I'm changing the channel to watch what should surely be riveting entertainment in South Korea v. Belarus....

Reckon you'll win?

I honestly think we'll slaughter them considering our recent form. Then again I'm probably getting overconfident. Spain in three days time should fix that :lol:

Walcott does nothing man.

He's possibly even shitter than SWP in an England shirt. Both offer precisely bugger all.

Walcott could be a great player, Lennon is a good player, at best.

He's possibly even shitter than SWP in an England shirt. Both offer precisely bugger all.

Utter bullshit, both halves of that post.

Guest kingdawson

Rooney's the one that keeps trying the extravagant pass. He does it every single time.

Guest kingdawson

eh?

Is this first team Japan? No Nakamura or that other guy playing in Scotland?

2nd choice keeper n all i think.

Yeah that's first choice Japan aside from the keeper.

Their left-back is pretty decent by the way. Almost out-Park'd Park during our friendly.

Did they say spector was America's first choice left back? Shit, I didn't realise they were THAT bad :lol:

That's not funny.

I wouldn't find it funny either if I was a Yank :lol:

Cole > warnock > baines > bridge > Stuart Pearce > spector.

Guest Geordiesned

Walcott is gash. I hope Adam Johnson gets a shot to stake a claim in the 2nd half.

Did they say spector was America's first choice left back? Shit, I didn't realise they were THAT bad :lol:

That's not funny.

I wouldn't find it funny either if I was a Yank :lol:

Cole > warnock > baines > bridge > Stuart Pearce > spector.

I believe in Gooch. I'm good. They're used to him being shit and a liability. It'll be fine.