The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

They are considered relegation certainties. Real are going to stuff them really good...

Spanish second division is a bit like the CCC. A physical, determined team can beat more talented teams to the title if they find a run of form.

The bottom clubs in La Liga have no cash so the clubs in the Segunda are even worse off. It is only really us & the Germans that 2 decent leagues.

I still find Spanish second flight immensely more watchable than the CCC (I admit to only having watched a few games of the latter though). I admit it's slow and teams have bags of space to do stuff, so probably it's "worse" in an effectiveness sense, but it's nice to watch.

EDIT: Regarding their away support, Andalusian teams routinely have the best away fans. Also, travel from Jérez to Madrid is fairly quick, and it's one of the biggest away games of the season for them (there's also Barça, but Barcelona is much farther).

I still find Spanish second flight immensely more watchable than the CCC (I admit to only having watched a few games of the latter though). I admit it's slow and teams have bags of space to do stuff, so probably it's "worse" in an effectiveness sense, but it's nice to watch.

EDIT: Regarding their away support, Andalusian teams routinely have the best away fans. Also, travel from Jérez to Madrid is fairly quick, and it's one of the biggest away games of the season for them (there's also Barça, but Barcelona is much farther).

Cheers for the explanation..