The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I believe I've asked this so apologies. But why do you post here if you are a Barca fan based in Spain?

Your English is brilliant btw.

I don't know why, to be honest. I came to this board when SBR died, always admired the man and I wanted to see what impact the news had in Newcastle. Afterwards, I sort of found you a fun lot. Also you're interested in world football which is something you don't usually find in most club boards.

Also, while born in Barcelona, I have been living in the USA for the past years so I do hope my English is good!

I believe I've asked this so apologies. But why do you post here if you are a Barca fan based in Spain?

No different than the Everton/Villa/Spurs fans that post on here.

We're in a different league to them aswell.

I don't know why, to be honest. I came to this board when SBR died, always admired the man and I wanted to see what impact the news had in Newcastle. Afterwards, I sort of found you a fun lot. Also you're interested in world football which is something you don't usually find in most club boards.

Also, while born in Barcelona, I have been living in the USA for the past years so I do hope my English is good!

I understand you better than LBW, for one!

Guest Roger Kint

Since when did Mourinho start playing Lucio up front?

Inter must have an injury crisis, they have 3 Italians on the bench tonight ???

Couch has been good whenever he's been given an opportunity. He needs to start with Defoe now.

Thing is, Redknapp clearly has a case of that disease when a player gets a starting place no matter of their form, in this case (unluckily for you) its Robbie Keane.