I'll take that. :)

1.....Newcastle........9......13........22

2.....West Brom.......10......9........20

3.....Preston...........10......6........18

4.....Middlesbrough...10.....4.........17

5.....Cardiff.............10.....8.........16

6.....Sheff Utd..........10.....4.........16

I'll take that even more. :lol:

Results tonight won't mean anything unless we take advantage tomorrow. A win would be spot on and another on Saturday would mean we could have a dodgy month later on in the season and still be top.

Got to press it home tomorrow.

Results tonight won't mean anything unless we take advantage tomorrow. A win would be spot on and another on Saturday would mean we could have a dodgy month later on in the season and still be top.

Never understood that, even if we lose tomorrow, tonight is a brilliant night for us results wise.

Guest toonlass

Never understood that, even if we lose tomorrow, tonight is a brilliant night for us results wise.

Yes it's good for us, but we need to capitalise on the likes of Boro, Preston and West Brom dropping points by picking up 3 ourselves tomorrow, or else they might as well have won.

We need to capitalise on results tonight otherwise it's a missed opportunity. All of the teams around us losing on the same night won't happen very often and we need to take advantage of it by winning ourselves.

That better?  :lol:

:mackems: at the results tonight and the Championship in general, which I think I'm probably going to just refer to as 'the bag of spanners' from now on.

Last time people started saying stuff like that was when we took the lead at Blackpool.  Bewsare of hubris

:mackems: at the results tonight and the Championship in general, which I think I'm probably going to just refer to as 'the bag of spanners' from now on.

Last time people started saying stuff like that was when we took the lead at Blackpool.  Bewsare of hubris

I don't even mean it like that tbh, I think it's hilarious regardless of our position.  I'm certainly not getting cocky and was referring to the complete lack of 'form' so far.

I don't even mean it like that tbh, I think it's hilarious regardless of our position.  I'm certainly not getting cocky and was referring to the complete lack of 'form' so far.

Fair do's

We need to capitalise on results tonight otherwise it's a missed opportunity. All of the teams around us losing on the same night won't happen very often and we need to take advantage of it by winning ourselves.

That better?  :lol:

Get what hes saying though.

Our result is going to happen how it happens regardless. Anytime we win is better ofcourse, but these results are still positive for us if we lose as no other side has been able to take advantage of that. So we've got a choice between a good outcome or a great outcome after these results.