The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

Fernando Torres is the best Striker in the world imo.

Him or Aguero.

Looks like the worlds joint best striker is gan have to gan some the night with A.Madrid getting humped 3-0 at half time

And that's his fault is it?

He is getting worse every game even his own father in law is not picking him ffs. Like most A.Madrid players bar Forlan he is overrated & underperforms. As for tonights game he has missed a few chances.

X-Brum man Pandiani has 2 goals in the game.

He's getting worse? This is crazy like you even watch him on a regular basis. And oh well Pandiani has two more in this game must be 10 fold better. Aguero tore Panathnikos apart in the Champions League and is still only 21. Torres didn't hit form till he was 23 and had joined a better Liverpool side. And as for Maradona can I assume Higuain has been s**** then considering he only just started getting in the team? And Cambiasso? And that the 2 centre backs based in Argentina he picked ahead of Samuel and Javier Zanetti are better? You talk some utter bollocks at times, and the Maradona arguement encapsulates this.

Aguero's record is also better than Torres record for Atletico.

Him or Aguero.

Looks like the worlds joint best striker is gan have to gan some the night with A.Madrid getting humped 3-0 at half time

He is getting worse every game even his own father in law is not picking him ffs. Like most A.Madrid players bar Forlan he is overrated & underperforms. As for tonights game he has missed a few chances.

He's getting worse? This is crazy like you even watch him on a regular basis. And oh well Pandiani has two more in this game must be 10 fold better. Aguero tore Panathnikos apart in the Champions League and is still only 21. Torres didn't hit form till he was 23 and had joined a better Liverpool side. And as for Maradona can I assume Higuain has been s**** then considering he only just started getting in the team? And Cambiasso? And that the 2 centre backs based in Argentina he picked ahead of Samuel and Javier Zanetti are better? You talk some utter bollocks at times, and the Maradona arguement encapsulates this.

Aged 19 or 20 he was their captain.. the side he played in was a lot shitter than the one Aguero is in too.

Aye he is a lot poorer this year than last season & game by game he is getting poorer. I dont need to go down to the Vicente Calderon or nip across Buenos Aries to watch him as every Argentina match is on SKY, La Liga is on SKY & A.Madrid CL games are on SKY. I think on this one you will find it you who is talking bollocks check this thread & see how many people quoted you & then put  :lol: Admit it he is not the joint best striker in the world ffs.

Dont think I said Pandiani was better 10 fold, I just typed he had scored 2 goals in the game. I can see how you would of thought the two were linked though.

Him or Aguero.

You are taking the piss here, right?

Guest Heneage

Him or Aguero.

I'm gonna try to patronize you ok?

FYP.

And fine spence he is not the joint best striker in the world. Your crown as fountain of all knowledge is preserved.

Guest Heneage

I feel bad

Then clearly sarcasm is lost on you. The idea that one striker is the best is mad in itself, do you judge purely on goals? Or assits and goals? Or the points that player earns his team?

Him or Aguero.

FYP.

And fine spence he is not the joint best striker in the world. Your crown as fountain of all knowledge is preserved.

What are you on about? :lol:

If you post complete bollocks like you did, what kind of responses do you expect to get?

You always do this when someone calls you out btw, "ohh, the forum is ganging up on me again" etc. Stop acting like a little child and take your criticism like a man.

The idea that one striker is the best is mad in itself, do you judge purely on goals? Or assits and goals? Or the points that player earns his team?

I just tend to go with what Ronaldo (message board user not the tranny banging goal machine) says as he knows his stuff when it comes to strikers.

Guest Heneage

Him or Aguero.

FYP.

What are you on about? :lol:

If you post complete bollocks like you did, what kind of responses do you expect to get?

You always do this when someone calls you out btw, "ohh, the forum is ganging up on me again" etc. Stop acting like a little child and take your criticism like a man.

Have you actually tried to debate what I said? No you have attempted to look clever. I don't think I've ever claimed the place gangs up on me, but hey who cares. My point stands, if you want to actually try and debate what I said and prove me wrong with facts and stats then please do so, but if you try to post complete bollocks what kind of response do you expect to get?

Even calling me a child, I've stated why I think Aguero is a top striker in the top tier of Worlds strikers, have you tried to state why he isn't? I don't think so, but it is me who is the child of course.

Guest Heneage

Forlan out scores him. Is he striker or a forward?

He plays as the second striker for them. Forlan is the target he plays just behind running into the channels. I think he is a top striker, so far those who have disagreed are Pilko who I imagine has seen him maybe 2-3 times, and Towelie who has yet to actually explain why he is not a top striker.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'd love to stick up for Kezman about Aguero as I quite rate him, but the only two full games I've seen of him he got sent off in one, and scored a wondergoal in the other. The rest I've seen is just highlights.

Agüero is a great player, and one of the best things about him is that he's actually improved a lot over the years since he joined Atlético. A lot of times all these young hot players stagnate, and I think he has not only the raw talent but the attitude to become one of the top in the world.

Agüero is a great player, and one of the best things about him is that he's actually improved a lot over the years since he joined Atlético. A lot of times all these young hot players stagnate, and I think he has not only the raw talent but the attitude to become one of the top in the world.

He reminds me of Romário in playing style. Obviously not as good or the finished article, but the potential is there definitely.

Isn't that pretty much the difference between Torres and Agüero?

Torres is the finished product and Agüero is still a raw talent, question is if maybe Agüero has the potential to become bigger then Torres.

My opinion is that Agüero should move to another team, A. Madrid is just to up and down, he needs a team with stability.

I must admit with regards to Torres he even surprised me with how good he has been at Liverpool. At Athletico I always thought he was a bit overrated (mainly by FM fanboys) which is actually the case I feel too with Agüero.

Isn't that pretty much the difference between Torres and Agüero?

Torres is the finished product and Agüero is still a raw talent, question is if maybe Agüero has the potential to become bigger then Torres.

My opinion is that Agüero should move to another team, A. Madrid is just to up and down, he needs a team with stability.

I must admit with regards to Torres he even surprised me with how good he has been at Liverpool. At Athletico I always thought he was a bit overrated (mainly by FM fanboys) which is actually the case I feel too with Agüero.

Same for me, I always thought he was overrated when he was there, but surprised me when he moved to Liverpool. He has gained a lot of composure and confidence, which I think were his main drawbacks before.

He plays as the second striker for them. Forlan is the target he plays just behind running into the channels. I think he is a top striker, so far those who have disagreed are Pilko who I imagine has seen him maybe 2-3 times, and Towelie who has yet to actually explain why he is not a top striker.

Great assumption you've made there you fuckwitt. When everyone around you is telling you that you are wrong, you look quite the prize prick by trying to justify what is clearly bollocks and by trying to discredit me and Towelie.

Honestly mate, I don't actually know what you're trying to achieve with this argument, but if you've watched Aguero as much as you actually claim to have, then you must be ether blind or stupid to claim he's as good as Torres, and better than the likes of Villa, Drogba, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, van Persie etc.

Guest kingdawson

That's actually not true. Kun has played as the furthest forward striker in quite a lot of games this season and last, with Forlan playing behind him. I know it doesn't seem like that when you look at both players style of play but it actually works better for Atletico when Kun is the striker and Forlan the forward who picks the ball up from deep (hence him scoring an insane amount of long rangers last season).

He is a canny striker, I've never said that he isn't. However, he isn't the best in the world, and the reason for that is that there are plenty of strikers that are a lot better than him. Torres, Drogba and Villa are, for me, the three outstanding strikers in the world right now, probably with Drogba edging it. Then we've got a long list with the likes of Rooney, Adebayor, Van Persie, Ibrahimovic, Aguero, Eto'o, Anelka etc who are all terrific players, but isn't good enough to be called the worlds best. Then you've also got the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi, who both arguably are strikers and if they are, are way ahead of Aguero.

Anyone who names his top two strikers and chooses Aguero over Villa or Drogba needs their heads checked. Honestly, I wouldn't put it above you to have said him to show us just how much continental football you watch.